**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Clarie,s sig

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Guys clarie sig was ACTUALLY useful for once thats a tracendental moment that,ll pass down the game history
(The fight was 7.4.3 king groot)

Comments

• Options
    I did'nt wanted to revive my sig abillity thread sooo just to have a reason to create this how many times was clarie sig useful to you?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Her signature ability is more than you think. You can use it to ignore death as long there is nothing that could nullify it or AAR the signature. The more magic charge you build then the more signature ability revive you’ll get and you can do this however many times you want with careful playing.

For example The thing is bleed immune so Claire can take advantage of it to build up her mystic charges to 20 and just that you’re about to be defeated then activate Claire’s sp3 then let The Thing hit your Claire to for the signature ability to be activated for Claire to start regenerating. During the regenerating she ignore death as long there is nothing that can nullify or reduce her with some AAR.

Hyperion is another great choice using Claire. Switch to Curse of plague with LLLL combo - play it smart with do some parry - heavy - inflict poison - Hercules is poison immune - gain mystic charges because Hercules is immune - keep going till your Claire has an sp3 - activate sp3 - let Hercules reek your Claire with either his combos or his infamous sp3 - ignore death - repeat until Hercules is defeated.

I love using Claire with Heimdall unique synergy as an another fighting chance in case something is not going as according to the plan.

There are many ways to play her, but most of the case people like her sp3 as you can keep going. Even better if you have the mystic dispersion mastery activated at level 2 or 3 or else the power gain from those immunity/nullifying would be too much in some case you like to do an sp2 instead of an sp3.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Her signature ability is more than you think. You can use it to ignore death as long there is nothing that could nullify it or AAR the signature. The more magic charge you build then the more signature ability revive you’ll get and you can do this however many times you want with careful playing.

For example The thing is bleed immune so Claire can take advantage of it to build up her mystic charges to 20 and just that you’re about to be defeated then activate Claire’s sp3 then let The Thing hit your Claire to for the signature ability to be activated for Claire to start regenerating. During the regenerating she ignore death as long there is nothing that can nullify or reduce her with some AAR.

Hyperion is another great choice using Claire. Switch to Curse of plague with LLLL combo - play it smart with do some parry - heavy - inflict poison - Hercules is poison immune - gain mystic charges because Hercules is immune - keep going till your Claire has an sp3 - activate sp3 - let Hercules reek your Claire with either his combos or his infamous sp3 - ignore death - repeat until Hercules is defeated.

I love using Claire with Heimdall unique synergy as an another fighting chance in case something is not going as according to the plan.

There are many ways to play her, but most of the case people like her sp3 as you can keep going. Even better if you have the mystic dispersion mastery activated at level 2 or 3 or else the power gain from those immunity/nullifying would be too much in some case you like to do an sp2 instead of an sp3.

I made this because the second most awnsered champion in my worst sig abillity in the game was Claire (behind torch) but i think It could be useful against champs Who Can give Claire charges and have hard to avoid SP2 or are power steal inmune or when you cannot switch from hellfire but the problem is that people dont use Claire sp3 since her SP2 can do more damage or regen or power steal (which prevents a sp3 in most situacions)
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    People trying to convince you her sig ability is good, is like Swedeah convincing you kamala khan can be good duped.

It's not useless, you can give examples of great gameplay, but in the end, NEVER use an AG on her. UC deserves it more.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

I made this because the second most awnsered champion in my worst sig abillity in the game was Claire (behind torch) but i think It could be useful against champs Who Can give Claire charges and have hard to avoid SP2 or are power steal inmune or when you cannot switch from hellfire but the problem is that people dont use Claire sp3 since her SP2 can do more damage or regen or power steal (which prevents a sp3 in most situacions)
    The fact that Torch received the most votes for useless sig ability is enough to know that the poll did not offer valid results.