**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

The Legend Of Lowtru

Apparently white women are actively pursuing black men nowadays!

Apparently this guy has been giving everyone words of wisdom on the global chat since 00:00 (british time ) it is currently 04:35
He has said worse stuff and im only bringing this up because this is supposed to be a game for kids and i dont think its very suitable to be talking about weird stuff.

Be glad you havent stumbled upon this lovely encyclopedia of information yet.

Comments

• Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    That guy creates new accs frequently just to txt bs in global. And his accs are in every server American-EU-Asian.
    Just simply block this attention seeker when u see
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    I'd send a report to Support, and include all the information you can.
  • Options
    EmperorArkEmperorArk Posts: 3
    I’ve seen him before in chat ignore him
  • Options
    sunspot_7sunspot_7 Posts: 28
    TheVol said:

Apparently this guy has been giving everyone words of wisdom on the global chat since 00:00 (british time ) it is currently 04:35
    He has said worse stuff and im only bringing this up because this is supposed to be a game for kids and i dont think its very suitable to be talking about weird stuff.

The first time i saw this unemployed dude, he had an account named Lincoln lawyer.
    He was doing the same stuff like right now and it was like 3 years ago from now when i saw this at first sight it was obvious to me that this guy is unemployed and an attention seeker but that didn't end. He made accounts, got banned on each account like within a week, i mean i still remember a few of his accounts, one of them was named (ghetto girl). So in my opinion you should just block him because there is nothing that kabam can do to remove him from the game at most they can ban his account. Even if his Google Play id gets banned he will create a new one and do the same thing all over again.

Now when i think of this i don't think this guy is right in his mind, i mean i think he is suffering from some kind Mental condition because running so hard for attention isnt something normal.
  • Options
    TheVolTheVol Posts: 37
    sunspot_7 said:

TheVol said:

The first time i saw this unemployed dude, he had an account named Lincoln lawyer.
    He was doing the same stuff like right now and it was like 3 years ago from now when i saw this at first sight it was obvious to me that this guy is unemployed and an attention seeker but that didn't end. He made accounts, got banned on each account like within a week, i mean i still remember a few of his accounts, one of them was named (ghetto girl). So in my opinion you should just block him because there is nothing that kabam can do to remove him from the game at most they can ban his account. Even if his Google Play id gets banned he will create a new one and do the same thing all over again.

Now when i think of this i don't think this guy is right in his mind, i mean i think he is suffering from some kind Mental condition because running so hard for attention isnt something normal.
    Yeah seems like something might be abit dodgy but merry Christmas! (Boxing day)