So I finally reached Kang

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
I didn’t think Paragon was ever a possibility for me since my skill is not that great but slowly and steadily I have been making my way toward and I am finally here . I have seen the YouTube video recommending tactics for Kang but I would love to hear from the community as well. What advice would give me ? Which champs do you think would be most effective ?

Comments

• TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    If your talking about superior kang, he is pretty easy and simple. Any DOT champ can melt him pretty fast. Also looking at a lot of videos helped with what to do in the fight
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    I mostly used Ultron vs Kang but can’t really remember any specific details or tips to offer.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
    I just finished Superior Kang last night. He is easier than I expected. You can’t just power through it but the skill level required isn’t bad at all. The third phase was hardest for me because if you can’t party or intercept and he doesn’t want to throw a heavy or special it’s hard to get an opening after the first two charges. But overall just make sure you hit 10 charges with the target champ ( eg with unique buffs, debuffs ect) to maximize damage during wounded.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,176 ★★★★★
    Max sig Ultron is great, even if it's a 5*.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Dude I literally just beat him he was super easy
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 169
    Venom worked great for me. Takes some getting used to the timing to dex the blasts. Look up a video to see how it works first.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 729 ★★★
    It took me an embarrasingly long time to notice that i wasnt healing from suicides
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    I used a r2 6* ultron unduped. Worked amazingly. Couldn’t get anything done with Hercules but then ultron basically did the whole fight by himself (Ultron > Herc)
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I used Venom and iBom iirc, venom for the phase where you benefit with a lot of buffs on you and ibom for the phase that benefit you when kang got a lot of debuffs.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    I managed to beat him . It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be but it was a bit long so I did get a bit frustrated and ended up brute forcing it at the end . It took me about 15 single revives and two team revives
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 169
    Congrats! It’s common to use many revives for a first time fight. You will definitely get better.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Play it slow. Take your time. Have fun with it. It’s a perfectly designed fight imo, one of the best in game.

Good luck, Summoner!

Jinx