**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beast Regen inconsistent [Under Investigation]

MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been recently uses beast to get used to his Combo, sometimes when I parry/block a hit the he start the combo. Sometimes it won't. So far I've seen it not work in act 5.1.2.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Markx. I recently spent a good bit of time testing this, and it never failed for me. Would you be able to provide a video of this? Thanks!
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    https://youtu.be/uDzALPcvbWw
    @Kabam Wolf here i think I'm doing the combo right. I'm still getting used to this recording app so sorry about any display issues.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Alrighty, I did some more testing, and I was able to reproduce this. It looks like it's happening when you activate SP2 while the Freestyle mode cooldown timer is active. I took it to the team, so hopefully we can get it ironed out shortly.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Alrighty, I did some more testing, and I was able to reproduce this. It looks like it's happening when you activate SP2 while the Freestyle mode cooldown timer is active. I took it to the team, so hopefully we can get it ironed out shortly.

Alright thanks for the assistance