**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PSA: Look before you leap in the new MCoC store!

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
I am seeing multiple players claiming that they received either incorrect items or did not receive the bonus items at all.
Before you purchase, make sure you double-check what you are clicking on! There are 3 different progression levels of bundles in the store. I don't know why, but that's the way it is setup. There are also still the plain unit purchases at the bottom of the page.
I am not saying everything is only the fault of the players, but concern over missing/incorrect items may not be Kabam's fault either. Double, triple, quadruple-check what you're about to buy before you buy it. If you actually received something incorrectly, or didn't receive what you were supposed to, submit a ticket to support. If you accidently purchased the wrong item (you can check your receipt for that), then submit a ticket to Kabam for a refund.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Added note - if you intend to submit a ticket to Kabam for a refund, do not touch anything you got in the bundle. Once anything is spent it’s all yours forever.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I wish I could at least log in to the store lol