Options

R4 for Warlock or Omega Sentinel?

Help Please!! I have enough resources to take my 3rd 6* to rank 4. I was planning to do either Warlock or Omega Sentinel. I also have a Tech Awakening Gem and plan to use it on the one I R4. (I know neither of them needs to be awakened, but since they will be R4 I want to have maximum functionality and all my other tech 6* are mid)

I enjoy playing Warlock much more then Omega Sentinel, and I am also better at playing Warlock, but pretty much everyone says she is better than him. I also know that most folks say to rank up the player you enjoy the best.

So.... am I crazy for ranking up Warlock over OS, or are they close enough (combined with my love of Warlock) that I should rank him?? Thanks for your advice!!

Comments

• Options
    Masonator73Masonator73 Posts: 12
    Thanks Furrymoosen - that makes a lot of sense!
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Warlock is still better overall.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,488 ★★★★★
    Your answer lies within yourself, grasshopper...

...I enjoy playing Warlock much more then Omega Sentinel, and I am also better at playing Warlock ....

• Options
    ISO17ISO17 Posts: 85 ★★

Help Please!! I have enough resources to take my 3rd 6* to rank 4. I was planning to do either Warlock or Omega Sentinel. I also have a Tech Awakening Gem and plan to use it on the one I R4. (I know neither of them needs to be awakened, but since they will be R4 I want to have maximum functionality and all my other tech 6* are mid)

I enjoy playing Warlock much more then Omega Sentinel, and I am also better at playing Warlock, but pretty much everyone says she is better than him. I also know that most folks say to rank up the player you enjoy the best.

So.... am I crazy for ranking up Warlock over OS, or are they close enough (combined with my love of Warlock) that I should rank him?? Thanks for your advice!!

They answer different problems I think. I have both OS and Nimgod at R4 and warlock will be next. If you need a counter for someone like kitty, bishop (I find it easier to use OS since warlock keeps him around 1 bar of power and you DO NOT want him to throw an SP1), Domino, even spot, if probably go OS. but if you feel you’re fine and enjoy using warlock more then more power to you there’s really no wrong answer! Congrats on your latest R4
  • Options
    Masonator73Masonator73 Posts: 12
    Thanks everyone! Just did R4 on Warlock and now Paragon as well. It was a good day!! B)