After July deals

ShevvelShevvel Member Posts: 185
I'm a free to play guy. Now rounding in diamond 1. After July 4 deals PPL got +3 to 5 r5s now.. this really made my position to less competitive.. I could win against PPL with upto 5r5 (i have 1)before July deals.. but this sudden pump really got me down.. looks like this time far more real currency deals than previous deals had been given by kabam. What do you guys think of this excessive deals?

Comments

• ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    While it's probably just a perception thing, 7* shards aside there does seem to have been a significant uplift in what is on offer, in both the unit spend offers and the real money deals.

While there is always an.increase in what is on.offer because of the game economy, this year particularly gives spenders the ability to spend a lot but equally get a lot.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    They still need to pay for their bills and dividends. It does widen the FTP and spenders considerably but it is what it is. Unless you have the time stone…
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    1199345 said:

Both 5* and 6* champs are still very much relevant, and we're not even at Ascension yet...

5* are the new 4*’s
    There only use is for 6* shards and iso
    1199345 said:

Plenty of BG decks out there still have 5* champs...

And they lose…
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    my opponents now have at least 5 r5s .

• HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 905 ★★★★

Kabam is clearly done with 6*

Clearly not. If they were done with 6* they would have had more 7* availability in the deals this week
    You don’t seem to understand. You flood the market with last years goods on sale.

I am saving all (with minor exceptions) my T6CC for 7* and I’ll bet most top players are as well.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 905 ★★★★

my opponents now have at least 5 r5s .

That’s a CHAOS player, probably had a few before the deals.
    1199345 said:

Plenty of BG decks out there still have 5* champs...

And they lose…
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian

Kabam is clearly done with 6*

Clearly not. If they were done with 6* they would have had more 7* availability in the deals this week
    You don’t seem to understand. You flood the market with last years goods on sale.

I am saving all (with minor exceptions) my T6CC for 7* and I’ll bet most top players are as well.
    you would be wrong.