**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Urgency of website deals.

The biggest problem I am seeing with Kabam’s lack of urgency in correcting website deal mistakes is that they should want to do it. If I’m not mistaken the whole point of the website is so Apple and Samsung can’t take a percentage of their profit right? So one would think that they would be fast in correcting this so us players would want to continue in supporting this website. Because as of now I have no reason to use the website for any future purchases.

Comments

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    what's the problem?
  • Options
    Calix36593Calix36593 Posts: 4
    A bunch of people got grandmaster rewards instead of tb or paragon rewards. Kabam has not said anything yet about helping out players this has happened to.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian

A bunch of people got grandmaster rewards instead of tb or paragon rewards. Kabam has not said anything yet about helping out players this has happened to.

• Options
    Calix36593Calix36593 Posts: 4

People did not get grandmaster items instead of Pagaron or TB, they accidentally selected the wrong button and purchased the wrong bundles. There is nothing for Kabam to correct, they simply need to issue refunds, which means players need to submit tickets specifically for a refund. It’s also currently the weekend, so that process is likely to be slower or maybe even delayed until Monday.
    My point being made is that if you check the mcoc teams post on the forums the ability to even buy deals to the progression below you shouldn’t be available unless you buy out your deals. So the fact that we even purchased the incorrect ones shouldn’t have happened in the first place.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,001 Guardian

People did not get grandmaster items instead of Pagaron or TB, they accidentally selected the wrong button and purchased the wrong bundles. There is nothing for Kabam to correct, they simply need to issue refunds, which means players need to submit tickets specifically for a refund. It’s also currently the weekend, so that process is likely to be slower or maybe even delayed until Monday.
    My point being made is that if you check the mcoc teams post on the forums the ability to even buy deals to the progression below you shouldn’t be available unless you buy out your deals. So the fact that we even purchased the incorrect ones shouldn’t have happened in the first place.
    Literally look at Jaxs post which was shared right above this reply
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian
    Depending on how you interpret this announcement line (circled below).
    Does it mean that once you purchase all of your normal progression, that THEN the one below yours will THEN FIRST appear to purchase.

Or that you could purchase the one below EVEN BEFORE you max out your own, and that it is just like a reminder that the lower WILL STILL BE available even when you max out your own original level ??

Agree that could be unclear.

• Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 180 ★★
    This issue has been framed as a user mistake by both Kabam and forums users alike. Buying the wrong items thinking it was another. This is fundamentally not a user problem. The store is basically extremely bad on User experience.
    A noticeable points of bad UX:
    - no clear section between offers for the different progression levels. A simple tab or grouping at least with header would solve that.
    - Same graphic for all similar offer even they are from different progression level. At a glance, the Odin for TB looks exactly like the one for Paragon. A visual badge or something to that extent would help guiding the user to the correct offer.
    - Content of each offer in a different page. Seriously, in which webshop do you open another page to see the product details ??
    - Also, works but definitely not optimized for mobile user, which is a shame as I olay and check offers on my phone.
    - there’s surely more but I’m not gonna do my day to day job for free on a Sunday 🙂.
    I reckon nothing will change this sale, as it’s most likely an “off the shelves” solution Kabam bought from a 3rd party and customized somehow. I also don’t think Kabam developed the shop themselves. As others have said, rush job to meet the sales deadline.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 965 ★★★★★
    I have a mild level of sympathy only because the Store design could be laid more clearly. But at the same time it does say the progression level of the bundle you’re buying so a little care on the user and there is no issue.

Kabam have given a pathway for any user that has made a mistake can have this fixed for them. So I’m not exactly sure what the problem is. The time frame so far has been less than 2 full days which are not even working days, with it being a weekend and Canada Day. If anyone expects an instantaneous swap or refund for the bundle they actually intended to purchase, that’s just not realistic of any company. So have patience, it’s not an an unreasonable wait so far.