**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Character you slept on for too long

Hey all! Been meaning to ask this for a bit. Do you all have any characters in the contest that you just totally ignored at first, but eventually grew to like?

For me it was definitely Spider-Ham. I didn't bother using him for a REALLY long time, and now he's one of my favorite 6* science champions. He was my MVP for the superior Kang fight in 7.4, particularly on the debuff segments.

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,866 ★★★★★
    Definitely abs man. Hell what a champ
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Valkyrie
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 98 ★★
    Purgatory..she's fireeeee
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 911 ★★★
    Chavez
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Toad
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 530 ★★★
    Prof X. At first I only saw him as a somewhat annoying defender but realised he is a good evade and kiss counter. Used him to solo the 7.3.2 mol and 7.3.3 stealth spidey
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,928 Guardian
    Chavez, never really used her before the EoP I did with her and realized how good she is. She is really good in this meta too. Been pulling 40 second BG fights with her.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Kitty pryde. Took her to r2 as soon as I pulled her and thought she sucked. Now she’s r4 sig 140 :)
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    Red Hulk and Venom
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Kp
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 601 ★★★
    She-hulk. Easy access to slow, some good synergies with useful characters.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 539 ★★★★
    Stealthy for me
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Karnak dude can do massive dmg as long as you don't get hit and only do sp2 and when he's dupes he gains power hitting block which imo is op
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Shang Chi
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,217 ★★★★★
    Gamora. Joe Fix-it.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 854 ★★★
    Angela. So many op cosmics that it's tough to rank someone like her but now I use her as much as any of my cosmics
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Not having the pulls of my wanted champions, made me appreciate and love champs which I hated : Spider ham, the Hood, Joe fixit and Juggernaut.