Battlegrounds bugs are unacceptable now.

ActmanActman Member Posts: 16
After first fight, it shows network issue and when reconnected it shows you lost the match. This is not we wanted. It's happening again and again. We play for getting more Elder's mark. When we use it, this kinda bug waste it for nothing. Kabam kept big points difference between energy and Elder's mark use. So it's very frustrating when you spend 90 elder marks and gets nothing.

Comments

• ActmanActman Member Posts: 16

• wraithtoad29wraithtoad29 Member Posts: 4
    I’m currently a relatively low account (top champions 7/8k and lower around 2/3k) and playing Battlegrounds. I’ve made it to Platinum 2 with little to no struggle, and yet the second I was promoted I’m facing accounts with LOWEST CHAMPIONS OVER 20k SEVEN STARS. How am i supposed to navigate this?? I really need that solo objective.

Like that’s crazy. How tf am i going to get the six star nexus if I never win another game
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    I definitely didn’t want to finish this match

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★

Like that’s crazy. How tf am i going to get the six star nexus if I never win another game

Getting matched with accounts like this is the biggest thing pushing me to quit the game. It’s the only fun game mode but spenders get so much of an advantage that at a certain point, you just have to give up as a FtP. Fun in the sun event has made it even worse. We can play the long game, sure, and build our roster for 12 months. Get some more R3s/R4s and maybe 1 or 2 R5s. But at the end of the day, and those 12 months, spenders will have sustained the ginormous advantage because they logged on for 1 day when offers were available. (I know they work hard on their accounts too, don’t get me wrong, but I’m just making the point that the offers are so good that this advantage is sustained just due to spending let alone spending + high level play)

Getting matched with accounts like this is the biggest thing pushing me to quit the game. It’s the only fun game mode but spenders get so much of an advantage that at a certain point, you just have to give up as a FtP. Fun in the sun event has made it even worse. We can play the long game, sure, and build our roster for 12 months. Get some more R3s/R4s and maybe 1 or 2 R5s. But at the end of the day, and those 12 months, spenders will have sustained the ginormous advantage because they logged on for 1 day when offers were available. (I know they work hard on their accounts too, don’t get me wrong, but I’m just making the point that the offers are so good that this advantage is sustained just due to spending let alone spending + high level play)
    Yeah man seriously. I’m ftp for 5 years now (not fully active the whole time, obviously) and I never knew before the battlegrounds trial just how crazy spending was. Either Kabam is cash hungry (likely) or people are just stupid/rich enough to push kabam to making the whole game money-based. Either way, I’m not giving up
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★

You're in Plat 3.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Maybe u r not meant to get that 6* nexus...
    I doubt a conqueror would be able to get it for example (not saying you are one) when they start BGs probably at 0 elder marks...
    Not all rewards are meant for everyone..
  • mafeloimafeloi Member Posts: 5
    Actman said:

After first fight, it shows network issue and when reconnected it shows you lost the match. This is not we wanted. It's happening again and again. We play for getting more Elder's mark. When we use it, this kinda bug waste it for nothing. Kabam kept big points difference between energy and Elder's mark use. So it's very frustrating when you spend 90 elder marks and gets nothing.

I haven't played BGs for a while now. After trying today because the arena is bugged, I got the same issue. I got thru the first fight and actually finish the second fight but after I KO'd my opponent, I got the network issue then I lost the entire match. This is so freaking frustrating for the this game.. Always have known issues yet they never really work to work on it. Geezzz.. It's why I stopped spending in this game. :s
    Coppin said:

Maybe u r not meant to get that 6* nexus...
    I doubt a conqueror would be able to get it for example (not saying you are one) when they start BGs probably at 0 elder marks...
    Not all rewards are meant for everyone..
    Haha I finished the event as a conqueror and got uncollected. Take that kabam 😛🖕