My strongest team rating is not updated on Summoner Leaderboard

GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Member Posts: 17
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
My strongest team rating is not getting changed even though I have r5d numerous 6* champs.

I tried using top 5 rating champs and still nothing.

Anyone else facing this issue??

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Confused as to your question. Are you referring to your PI? That’s the average of your top 5 champs levels without masteries, so if you average them from what you’re seeing you won’t get the correct answer. It’s also only the top 5, so having 7,529,486 r5s will make no difference than if you only have 13.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

My strongest team rating is not getting changed even though I have r5d numerous 6* champs.

That leaderboard is weird. It only counts prestige and bonuses from synergies. But somehow the top people are like 120k? You are correct, tho, in that you have to use the team in a quest. Then maybe force close the app? Check again after?
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Member Posts: 17

Confused as to your question. Are you referring to your PI? That’s the average of your top 5 champs levels without masteries, so if you average them from what you’re seeing you won’t get the correct answer. It’s also only the top 5, so having 7,529,486 r5s will make no difference than if you only have 13.

No I am talking about summoner leaderboard and not my prestige. Prestige gets updated automatically, but for summoner leaderboard we need to enter the quest with champs with top prestige and best synergies possible. I tried all but no change. So something is wrong for sure.
    Lovejoy72 said:

That leaderboard is weird. It only counts prestige and bonuses from synergies. But somehow the top people are like 120k? You are correct, tho, in that you have to use the team in a quest. Then maybe force close the app? Check again after?

Yes I am talking about summoner leaderboard and not my prestige. You are right prestige gets updated automatically, but for summoner leaderboard we need to enter the quest with champs with top prestige and best synergies possible. I tried all but no change. I even tried removing all my masteries and enter still the same thing, So something is wrong for sure.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,170 ★★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Yes I am talking about summoner leaderboard and not my prestige. You are right prestige gets updated automatically, but for summoner leaderboard we need to enter the quest with champs with top prestige and best synergies possible. I tried all but no change. I even tried removing all my masteries and enter still the same thing, So something is wrong for sure.
    Just to clarify, was the team you used after removing masteries stronger than your leaderboard team? And it still didn't update? Because I've had the same issue after R4ing Doom.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

The funny part was, I was just reading old posts about that leaderboard a few days ago out of curiosity. And I’m willing to bet that you are right and it’s not correctly gathering information anymore. The completely impossible numbers the top ranked people on the board have I think testify to that. The top guy in the United States doesn’t even have an R2 seven.*
    Snizzbar said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Just to clarify, was the team you used after removing masteries stronger than your leaderboard team? And it still didn't update? Because I've had the same issue after R4ing Doom.
    Yes they are