Change in BG points system

Argument: I think that you should get more points towards solo/alliance event for ranking up.

Explanation: I’m a cavalier and I have run into the issue of ranking up super quick and getting to Diamond pretty quickly. Once I get there I’m playing paragon players (which I have 0 chance against) and not getting as many points toward my event quests for season ending awards. I like how you are pooled with everyone after a certain rank but now I’m not gonna be able to earn as many points cause I ranked up too quickly. Obviously i just need to improve my roster but I do think that you should be rewarded more event points for ranking up.

Comments

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    To be fair, you reached higher than you would have with a fair matchmaking system.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    It would be better if they give points on defeating defenders you fight against since you do it anyways.
    at least to soften the blow when you lose anyways
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 75

To be fair, you reached higher than you would have with a fair matchmaking system.

With a fair you would be able yo get there with without skill, grit or items irregardless.