**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

No way this guy is not a modder needs banned

Manny_frshManny_frsh Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
[images removed, forum rules, etc]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    Both doable.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    In the first fight , he lost is combo , and only 2% .. looks nice but against jessica .. to lose combo and only lose 2% come on lads i see you every day posting here i think you are smart people and iboom yeah very decent for rintrah , i use him alot even so that Atika is cheater i reported him last season :) this time i will make a ticket aswell :)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    KingLotus said:

In the first fight , he lost is combo , and only 2% .. looks nice but against jessica .. to lose combo and only lose 2% come on lads i see you every day posting here i think you are smart people and iboom yeah very decent for rintrah , i use him alot even so that Atika is cheater i reported him last season :) this time i will make a ticket aswell :)

Blocked hits count as hits taken and successful hits also count blocked hits. So they didn't lose a combo
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Ibom is a really good counter for Rintrah.
    Fight is doable.
    You should have covered your opponent name, since you posted an accusation for cheating.
    You can (and should) include all information available, when reporting to the support team a case for suspicious action, but you can't do this at forums.
    See now this guy is exposed as cheater over probably no reason.
    You wouldn't like this to happen to you either 🙂
    There is a reason witch hunting is not allowed in forums 😉
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    Rintrah fight: Doable especially in with that hit count and time
    Jessica fight: I have no idea how shuri works. Can't comment on that.

If there is someone with a link to a video with shuri taking down jones, please post it here. Curious how to handle the unstoppable and unblockable with shuri. I'm assuming JJ went unstoppable at some point given the length of the fight it took to take her down and number of hits
  • Options

KingLotus said:

Blocked hits count as hits taken and successful hits also count blocked hits. So they didn't lose a combo
    Highest combo 53 , successful hits 58 so he lost his combo there
  • Options
    And btw against me aswell? Apoc no dmg from thorns not even 1% ? I tried this fight hundreds if times and i never finish like that and his apoc is r2 ;-) I sayid ok against Omega knull with armor brakes and all legit but the second uhmm :)
  • Options
    I saw something to cheaters lately, and i did some reasearch , damage reducion , some program or mode im not sure people are using i saw on fb forums :)
  • Options

Modders don’t take a minute and a half

You right , thats why are never caught by kabam slow fights dmg reducion and they bypass anticheat systeam that kabam preteds to have ;)
  • Options

KingLotus said:

And btw against me aswell? Apoc no dmg from thorns not even 1% ? I tried this fight hundreds if times and i never finish like that and his apoc is r2 ;-) I sayid ok against Omega knull with armor brakes and all legit but the second uhmm :)

Korg doesn’t reflect damage back against light attacks. Parry, 4 lights, repeat until charges are gone, go ham. Learn how the champs work.

Take a r2 Apoc this round , against Korg , r3 sig 200 , and show me clean fight :) pleaseeeeeeeee ;-)
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    Doable, delete post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    These fights aren't just doable, that iBom fight is surprisingly slow
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    How?
    Both fights look doable
    In fact he took more time with Ibom compared to what Ibom usually takes against Rintrah, which makes me believe Rintrah was probably quite passive & held on to his Sp2 for a while

That Apoc fight is the only sketchy one, not bcoz Apoc can't take Korg, but bcoz it's tough to do it with 100% health & not time out
    97 or 98 would be more like how it usually is

15000 points means it was full yellow bar finish & not just 100%
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,035 Guardian
    KingLotus said:

KingLotus said:

Korg doesn’t reflect damage back against light attacks. Parry, 4 lights, repeat until charges are gone, go ham. Learn how the champs work.
    Take a r2 Apoc this round , against Korg , r3 sig 200 , and show me clean fight :) pleaseeeeeeeee ;-)
    The best I can do is show a 5* R3 Apoc dueling a 5* R5 Sig 200 Korg. It isn't perfect, and because I have suicides on I don't finish at 100%, but if I can do this, better players than me could certainly do better in BG.

https://youtu.be/NxABHtThJoo

As @Pikolu states above, this is an ideal match up. The sigs don't matter because a) he can't purify Apoc's stuns and b) because Apoc can stick the stuns even a shmuck like me can knock his stacks off with light attacks (there's no need to light intercept). The end of the video shows the relative ranks and sigs of both champs.

Again, I'm not offering this as proof I can do what's pictured above. I'm just saying its obviously the case that if I can do this, the skill level needed to do what was pictured is not astronomically high.
  • Options
    You should not cover modders
    DNA3000 said:

KingLotus said:

KingLotus said:

The best I can do is show a 5* R3 Apoc dueling a 5* R5 Sig 200 Korg. It isn't perfect, and because I have suicides on I don't finish at 100%, but if I can do this, better players than me could certainly do better in BG.

As @Pikolu states above, this is an ideal match up. The sigs don't matter because a) he can't purify Apoc's stuns and b) because Apoc can stick the stuns even a shmuck like me can knock his stacks off with light attacks (there's no need to light intercept). The end of the video shows the relative ranks and sigs of both champs.

Again, I'm not offering this as proof I can do what's pictured above. I'm just saying its obviously the case that if I can do this, the skill level needed to do what was pictured is not astronomically high.
    I don’t say its not a good counter , it is but is hard to finish 100% and finish in time ! Come on this season i had over 15 fights using apoc and mine is r4 and i bearly finish the fight in time and im not noob btw ;-) but that guy every single fight he finish 100% or 98% if the combo is lost (me if i lose the combo minimum 10% 15% i lose and that if im lucky ) but if you guys think i legit i hope you play against him and feel the pain :))
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    KingLotus said:

You should not cover modders

DNA3000 said:

KingLotus said:

KingLotus said:

I don’t say its not a good counter , it is but is hard to finish 100% and finish in time ! Come on this season i had over 15 fights using apoc and mine is r4 and i bearly finish the fight in time and im not noob btw ;-) but that guy every single fight he finish 100% or 98% if the combo is lost (me if i lose the combo minimum 10% 15% i lose and that if im lucky ) but if you guys think i legit i hope you play against him and feel the pain :))
    I don't know why it's so hard to accept that there are some players who are good.. really good.

You know in fifa I used to hardly win 20 out of
    30 matches every weekend, then this other teenager went on winning some 600 consecutive matches over several weekends.

It's called skill and talent.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,014 ★★★
    KingLotus said:

KingLotus said:

Highest combo 53 , successful hits 58 so he lost his combo there
    Reading comprehension. Ibom's highest combo was 53, these are actual hits But he also did 5 hits into rintrah's block which adds to the successful hits because it counts blocked hits.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Modders are absolutely rampant this season, I've faced 5 in my last 20 games. This, is not one of them. Look for the 300k+ hits, usually 1m+ and look at the 5-10, hits received and still at 100% health. This post is just you not knowing counters.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

Smarter ones do. They don't do 1 hit 3mil kills. They make it look as legit as possible.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Viper83 said:

Smarter ones do. They don't do 1 hit 3mil kills. They make it look as legit as possible.
    You can't make cheating look legit in a game mode where every second counts
This discussion has been closed.