**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who to R4: OG Hulk or Immortal Hulk

Title

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    OG
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I am loving OG HULK right now. So easy to use, stun your opponent and pummel them into next week. He's just great.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 704 ★★★★
    Personally I like OG Hulk more. Ihulk is great, but his big damage is too reliant on the AI
  • Options
    Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★
    Magonus said:

I am loving OG HULK right now. So easy to use, stun your opponent and pummel them into next week. He's just great.

Do you have him as 7*?
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    OG is so much better. I have him as a 7* and he’ll be going to r2 as soon as I get the cats
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    So, OG is better, everyone seems to agree....

But with OG being in the 7* pool, I know I can't bring myself to invest in him beyond r3.

Loads of other good science champs though
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    OG
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,517 ★★★★★
    OG Hulk for me, too. Much better damage than iHulk - or at least, his damage has a much lower skill requirement... 😉
  • Options
    Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★

OG Hulk for me, too. Much better damage than iHulk - or at least, his damage has a much lower skill requirement... 😉

I was gonna say lol

IHulk seems to nuke things down quicker than OG and that immortality looks clutch, yet majority of people are saying OG.

Is it just a matter of easy usability + BG influencing this? IHulk would deffo be horrible for BG
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,523 ★★★★★
    Original Gangster