**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The biggest joke ever

LologolasLologolas Posts: 17
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Oh man I love battlegrounds… (and he made sure to tryhard even more funny)
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Sunshine and water...
  • Options

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny. Maybe I'm missing something from the supposed "biggest joke ever" but all I'm seeing is an extremely undeveloped roster who is in plat 2 and is facing another player in same tier.

Well… Reading your comment I see everything I hate in MCOC players, and I directly assume that you are upset because you realise that a little cavalier player can hit the same rank as you do ;)

You need to understand that there is a difference between skills and money/time spent in this game. Please do not ever forget that this is a G-A-M-E, so your condescension is just ridiculous.

However, looking at your posts on the forum, I get an idea of the character lol ^^
  • Options

So you're facing someone in the same tier as you and you're woefully out matched and somehow the game mode is the joke because you are punching way above your weight?

Lol same as before, I don’t understand why we can’t joke about a matchmaking system ? You feel the need to trashtalk players who did not spend as much time as you did in the game ?
This discussion has been closed.