**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Masteries

I can't be the only one that thinks this but masteries need a n overhaul. So many useless masteries you need in order to to get the good ones. When you actually get the good masteries it also cost a bunch of units sometimes to just get to the mastery you want which is really annoying

So I believe masteries need a buff and I'm sure a bunch of people believe they need a buff also so let's make it happen

Comments

• Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 29
    Agree. Who mastered and use ever resonate or detection masteries? I guess less than 1% of players. Additional special mastery points (eg. class mastery points good for only class type masteries) would be wellcomed at least, if no chance to have more mastery points.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,586 ★★★★★
    They already spoke about this on stream and boy do you want to sit down for this one
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Ben_15455 said:

I can't be the only one that thinks this but masteries need a n overhaul. So many useless masteries you need in order to to get the good ones. When you actually get the good masteries it also cost a bunch of units sometimes to just get to the mastery you want which is really annoying

So I believe masteries need a buff and I'm sure a bunch of people believe they need a buff also so let's make it happen

I always wanted that kabam would add new masteries , i was really waiting 9 years for these Coming Soon Masteries...
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    ahmynuts said:

They already spoke about this on stream and boy do you want to sit down for this one

What did they say ? I already forgot