**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R4 Advice

rman1087rman1087 Posts: 29
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Hi Everyone! Looking for some guidance on my next R4. I currently can rank up 3 more. 2 of them I planned to use gems on; Hulkling and Nimrod. The other is with rank up materials. I'm stuck between Kitty (sig 20), Omega Red (sig 80), CapIW (sig 60), Spidey 2099 (sig 100), Rintrah (sig 35), Apocalypse (unawakened), and Scorpion (unawakened). I have additional options but I think with my current rank up materials these are my best options.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 197 ★★
    My order would be scorp, rintrah, kitty, then 2099/OR depending on what your roster needs
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 197 ★★
    Recently took my rintrah to r5, my scorp is still r4… but both are amazing, so really depends on the content you’re focused on atm
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,589 ★★★★★
    Apoc. He does so much and makes all mutants better. Excellent for all everest content and gauntlet
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,760 ★★★

Apoc. He does so much and makes all mutants better. Excellent for all everest content and gauntlet

Definitely agree. He does so much. Not only was he my first r4, he was also my first r5, no regret.