**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam , can you do something with this hack ?!

Hey , i-m already tired of this hack ! Probably people it will say that is not a hack , it-s my internet connection but i checked everytime and my connesction is perfectly fine !

So , kabam can you find out whatt kind of hack it is and do something about it ?
It-s annoying !

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    Hasn’t happened to me once this season
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    It's your internet connection
  • Options
    AiureaInTramvaiAiureaInTramvai Posts: 4
    Isn-t my connection for sure , i know how to check my connection . Always , my ping it was perfectly fine . Even if it was my wi-fi i always comute on mobile data and it-s persisting …. Until i get d/c .
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Isn-t my connection for sure , i know how to check my connection . Always , my ping it was perfectly fine . Even if it was my wi-fi i always comute on mobile data and it-s persisting …. Until i get d/c .

Your internet connection can be fine while also not having enough juice to make up the difference for whatever happens on Kabam’s end. I’ve literally never had this issue, but I have gig internet. I’ve also never tried to play on mobile data because that just doesn’t sound like something anyone should expect to be successful with consistency even if there were no issues on Kabam’s end.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    It can either be a server hiccup, or a connection loss. I am unaware of lag spikes in this game.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    At least not deliberate ones. Unless there's something new I'm unaware of.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    edited July 2023

Where did you ping to?

For a reliable test, you need to ping kabam servers. Also did you ping kabam servers when the wifi symbol comes on and then compare the response time to when it doesn't appear?

• Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    If he pings successfully to an unrelated IP and fails to Kabam, is that a connection issue on his end or on the game server end? That said, you can ping a dropping connection over and over again successfully. Doesn’t mean it isn’t dropping. Unless you’re doing a persistent ping and looking at dropped packets over time, you’re not really doing much.

That said, the connection issues seem to be better recently for me. I can’t recall when I last saw the Wi-Fi symbol of death. Maybe two weeks ago or more?

Agree with most here. Those results look more like dropped connections or glitches than any sort of nefarious behavior on the part of the other players.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Agent_7 said:

If he pings successfully to an unrelated IP and fails to Kabam, is that a connection issue on his end or on the game server end? That said, you can ping a dropping connection over and over again successfully. Doesn’t mean it isn’t dropping. Unless you’re doing a persistent ping and looking at dropped packets over time, you’re not really doing much.

Exactly right, you need to do a continuous ping and to kabam servers. If there are no delays there then the symbol could be something else, such as a bug on kabam side.

If you are seeing delays, then like you said, run 2 continuous pings, one to kabam server and one to somewhere else and see if you are seeing similar drops in response times on either pings. This way you can narrow down where the issue is.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    You're in need of some apostrophes instead of the dashes so people don't make fun of you on here.