**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Roster Advice and Nit-Picks

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Maxx here and.. (the taskmaster enthusiasts) I'm finally back after almost a year break of this game and I haven't rlly played much till now.. I go by a standard that every character is great depending on the player yet some are easier to access the power. I upgrade ppl I like and so far I got everyone I like upgraded now I need real upgrade advice so. Here it is

Ps all is f2p that's why there's a drop in power level so suddenly

Comments

• Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    No one is gonna go through your entire roster and choose who YOU should rank up.
    This is so time consuming.

What you want could easily be solved if you watched a tier lost video since you want other ppl telling you who to rank up 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,050 ★★★★
    Valk, Irondoom, CGR, nick, longshot, torch, aa, peni, and maybe odin are all champions that stand out. But in the end its a game and rank who you like! Also, the age of 5 stars is ending so id be careful not to focus too too much on em
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

Valk, Irondoom, CGR, nick, longshot, torch, aa, peni, and maybe odin are all champions that stand out. But in the end its a game and rank who you like! Also, the age of 5 stars is ending so id be careful not to focus too too much on em

I’d add falcon, venom, ibom, hulkling, and human torch to the list. I’d say five stars are currently still relevant in most areas of the game outside of high bgs
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    Sersi is best, rank her up
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

I’d add falcon, venom, ibom, hulkling, and human torch to the list. I’d say five stars are currently still relevant in most areas of the game outside of high bgs
    I think he said Human Torch. But yeah 5* are kinda falling off and it's turning into what 4* have been for a long time now
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Quicksilver/Spider-ham
    CGR
    Prof.X/Archangel
    Kingpin/Elsa/Nick fury
    Guardian
    Longshot (only if you like him)

Biased review, since I don't have all the champs that you do. Also, echoing what has been told earlier, while five stars are definitely important, you may want to shift more of your focus to 6 stars
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 ★★★★★
    If you already state you rank up who you like the most regardless of what over think, aka taskmaster, then why bother asking to begin with? Just play around with them and see who you like most.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Duped 6* spiderham at r1 is a felony