**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

I think it’s fair to compare this to shangchi’s nerf. He could indefinitely stun lock on most nodes and matches. They went ahead and nerfed this ability and didn’t offer any rdt. However the change happened pretty quickly after his release (I want to say after a week or so) and they announced on the forums that this feature was not supposed to happen.
    In Zemo’s case because this happened so long after his release which gave people more time to purchase him with real money and it was never announced in forums. The difference is big enough in my opinion that rank down tickets are warranted.

Shang Chi was inmediate, not after announcing rebalance notes..
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Coppin said:

Ace2319 said:

I think it’s fair to compare this to shangchi’s nerf. He could indefinitely stun lock on most nodes and matches. They went ahead and nerfed this ability and didn’t offer any rdt. However the change happened pretty quickly after his release (I want to say after a week or so) and they announced on the forums that this feature was not supposed to happen.
    In Zemo’s case because this happened so long after his release which gave people more time to purchase him with real money and it was never announced in forums. The difference is big enough in my opinion that rank down tickets are warranted.

Shang Chi was inmediate, not after announcing rebalance notes..
    Yes. They changed his ability right away and announced it on the forums unlike zemo
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Wrong. I said I disagreed with RDTs being provided in this case, and I supported why. You're conflating that reason.
  • Options
    That's not how the Forum works.
  • Options
    Just let it go. Jesus. The only people persisting in this are the ones who are preaching respect. I said I sympathized with the OP's situation pages ago. If you can't accept that someone has a different view, you have no business on the Forum.
  • Options
    I'm not taking criticism from someone trying to provoke a reaction out of me. You have a nice day.
  • Options
    If you're tired of my opinion, let it be my opinion and stop bringing it up over and over. I'm not the one going back to it.
  • Options
    mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Ace2319 said:

Perfect example how kabam messed up the current situation. I'm waiting for @GroundedWisdom to reply to this now, but it's such a good example that he'll probably skip this
  • Options
    Coppin said:

If you're tired of my opinion, let it be my opinion and stop bringing it up over and over. I'm not the one going back to it.

I repeat you were the one who said "I am done" and still poking the people who are affected...
    Its funny that you would say I am here to provoke a reaction from you.. when you are provoking reactions from them.
    The only one poking here is you, and you need to stop it.
  • Options
    BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Posts: 53
    @SecondSkriller I dont get the point of your video proof or whatever it is. Everybody with a r5 knows how the Zemo lock works😅 and it doesnt require skill. I also think that kabam should have comunicated this and they should give us RDTs for both champions.

But: Zemo ist still a worthy r5 Champion. @Coppin And no iam not trying to annoy people lol I have that dude at r5
  • Options
    It's different because you can literally freeze them in place and never let them attack. That jeopardizes any future content, in a way that is much similar to 12.0. If you can't make content that challenges anyone because a Champ exists that can cheese it indefinitely, that's dangerous.
  • Options

It's different because you can literally freeze them in place and never let them attack. That jeopardizes any future content, in a way that is much similar to 12.0. If you can't make content that challenges anyone because a Champ exists that can cheese it indefinitely, that's dangerous.

That’s just wrong, unless you Zemo is rank 5 you cannot do it indefinetly, rank 4 Zemo could do 300k hp max and don’t you dare say that the lock rotation was EASY. It wasn’t. It was stressful and the smallest mistake leads to getting hit in the face by an sp3. I practiced hours to get it down fairly consistently and it still resulted in failure many times because the AI would block the first hit instead of heavy attacking.
    STOP TALKING ABOUT CHAMPIONS YOU HAVEN’T PLAYED AND ROTATIONS YOU HAVEN’T USED!!!
    How long do you think before people catch on and duplicate it? Do you think you're the only one capable of it? Come on, you're smart. This community catches on quickly, and R5s are becoming more common. The last thing you want is a Champ that can plow through any new content, especially longer content and harder content. I appreciate that you feel upset by this, but I think you're minimizing the issue.
This discussion has been closed.