**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Persistent war problem?

I selected 1bg before but it said 3bg,

Is it 3bg for all alliances despite the selected bg and only the selected Bgs will play?

Comments

• Options
    CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    edited July 2023
    Kabam remove the 3 options to place defence. Most use the same team and nodes. No use for 3 options. Also more work for the admins when nodes has to be switched. I thought it would become less work for the admins to make adjustments. But no instead of normal 3 rooms to adjust we admins now have to check 9 to adjust. Great Who had this idea. And i dont know what the thought is behind all of this.

Kabam start communicate because You guys ar very silent about all this. If this is the main adjustments to AW then return to the old setting less work for the admins and with that more fun and time to play ourself instead of adjusting 9 rooms

Am i crazy or is kabam lost their way in normal thinking. Because this update aint normal.
  • Options
    LaFunTimeLaFunTime Posts: 14
    Mine also keeps defaulting to 3 BGs even when I choose 2. It also said we didn’t enlist for the current war, even though we did and people placed champs. This future seems a lot more troubling than it’s worth. Maybe give an explanation on how to use it. Sucks we “missed enlistment” even though we enlisted.