Please move the “express arena” toggle

I accidentally turned on Express Arena during this bug situation and now i’m locked out of two arenas (i got locked out of one then went to another and reflexively started a match, but had forgotten to turn EA off 😑).

It’s happened before but the stakes were nonexistent. The current EA arena bug highlights how poorly placed it is, very close to the Start button and too easy to inadvertently activate on a phone screen (no such issues on an ipad). UI-wise, it’s just in a bad spot.

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★

I accidentally turned on Express Arena during this bug situation and now i’m locked out of two arenas (i got locked out of one then went to another and reflexively started a match, but had forgotten to turn EA off 😑).

It’s happened before but the stakes were nonexistent. The current EA arena bug highlights how poorly placed it is, very close to the Start button and too easy to inadvertently activate on a phone screen (no such issues on an ipad). UI-wise, it’s just in a bad spot.

Were there any issues when the Express Arena is OFF?
    Some of us without the Express Arena are experience this issue of being locked out.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★

Some of us without the Express Arena are experience this issue of being locked out.
    See the giant bright banner at the top of every forum page for more information. Specifically section 2
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

See the giant bright banner at the top of every forum page for more information. Specifically section 2
    I know the banner Mr. Policeman but I was asking directly to the OP’s experience . But huge thanks to u Mr. Policeman for keeping this community forum safe from harm!!! Don’t know what this forum would do without players that are protectors of this forum!!!
  • Hartley_3rdHartley_3rd Member Posts: 4
    I accidentally hit the express mode button and now I can’t finish going for landmarks. There is no “door” button
    like you say to exit out, what do I do?
  • corporal_ackbarcorporal_ackbar Member Posts: 19
    The door button is in the previous screen, where you select the arena you want to enter.
  • DeanDoomDeanDoom Member Posts: 48

It’s beyond the Express Mode… I think it’s when they added the “SORT ARENA HELP CHAMPS BELOW USEABLE ONES” option in settings.

Also doesn’t it after 17 in a row and “QUICK FILL”. For me the last couple times.