What do y'all think?

Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Member Posts: 75

I was playing bgs and was in the middle of a win streak until I went up against this guy... Idk if I'm just rlly upset bc of the win streak or if this guy is actually modding but that seems a lil suspicious. I didn't post on forums to get y'all to report him or wtv I just wanna know y'all's opinion if y'all think he's modding or not?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Doesn't seem doable to me
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    Definitely not possible
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    are you running deep wounds 5/5?

if not this is doable if your peni is one lower rank than kingpin

and the bishop one is definitely possible with 7* he's got regen and massive sp2 with recoil tree masteries
  • Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Member Posts: 75
    Wolf911 said:

and the bishop one is definitely possible with 7* he's got regen and massive sp2 with recoil tree masteries

I just checked... I don't have deep wounds on at all. So maybe it is possible but still they got hit 3x and 6x on those fights yet still won with 90%+ health... How? Plus what would deep wounds do to make it seem more possible that he doesn't cheat?
    edited July 2023

Wolf911 said:

I just checked... I don't have deep wounds on at all. So maybe it is possible but still they got hit 3x and 6x on those fights yet still won with 90%+ health... How? Plus what would deep wounds do to make it seem more possible that he doesn't cheat?
    Blocked hits count as "Hits Received"

The only way I see that Bishop fight being possible is if he got 3 parries, rushed to an sp2 as fast as possible, and killed with the beam. It depends on what rank the Jabari is, but if this is during the Bleed meta then I believe Bishop should be losing Prowess, so I highly doubt this is possible.
  • Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Member Posts: 75

Wolf911 said:

The only way I see that Bishop fight being possible is if he got 3 parries, rushed to an sp2 as fast as possible, and killed with the beam. It depends on what rank the Jabari is, but if this is during the Bleed meta then I believe Bishop should be losing Prowess, so I highly doubt this is possible.
    That's interesting I never knew blocked hits counted as hits taken... But yes it was during the bleed meta so that still wouldn't make sense how he did it that quick
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

I still think kingpin might be a little too weak to finish the fight that fast. Penni is pretty tanky and they would still have to dance around her kit unless I'm missing something node wise
  • Gótico_Lucha619Gótico_Lucha619 Member Posts: 3
    Ya no me aparece ni siquiera los arenas para conseguir algún personaje. 😠
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    That's legit
    Maxed cides, I don't see how it couldn't be possible. Kp cheeses this meta and bishop is great for jabari, plus 7 star op

Maxed cides, I don't see how it couldn't be possible. Kp cheeses this meta and bishop is great for jabari, plus 7 star op

Because rushing to an sp2 in 19 seconds is hard enough as is. With the small amount of prowess Bishop should have, killing with one Sp2 is highly unlikely.

Because rushing to an sp2 in 19 seconds is hard enough as is. With the small amount of prowess Bishop should have, killing with one Sp2 is highly unlikely.
    He could've just thrown sp1, 20 prowess may have been enough
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

Bishop purifies bleeds with his regen. He has plenty of time to hold block when Jabari gets the passive stun. Bishop also doesn't lose prowess super fast while bleeding.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Bishop fight is absolutely possible. Kingpin fight looks a bit sketchy but it's possible with skills.

Wolf911 said:

If he built to two bars of power without worrying about prowess, then parried 4-5 times in a row quickly and launched the sp2, it definitely would've killed.
    Plus bishop deals heavy damage while he's bleeding which would've sped the fight up as well.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

I was playing bgs and was in the middle of a win streak until I went up against this guy... Idk if I'm just rlly upset bc of the win streak or if this guy is actually modding but that seems a lil suspicious. I didn't post on forums to get y'all to report him or wtv I just wanna know y'all's opinion if y'all think he's modding or not?

All Bishop needs is 1 sp1 and Jabari is dead. She cleanses debuffs and Bishop counters that with direct damage.