**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next R4 for Paragon

I just 100% EOP and now i have enough resources to rank my last two champs before I reach paragon and I was wondering who I should rank up.

Next R4 for Paragon 52 votes

Scoprion
42%
zuffybm3eppsAaYaNAvEnGeRs123Rakot_UofCWhoDaPooNetbreakerReignkingTWDangerx17DeepworldLickyMDxJaffa_mbgibsonJustAGuyMario64A_FungiSuhshehshsXFREEDOMXAskelladAppuRohi 22 votes
Nick Fury
26%
KDoggg2017captaincushJustcause102tannerpurser59ShadowReptileSbkruebAyden_noah1Dfour24RenaxqqBeastDadBen_15455KnightOfTheRealmKINGBLACKSHEEPCtfz30 14 votes
Black Widow CV
1%
jay_den 1 vote
Apocalypse
13%
Colinwhitworth69ZanyDruid0702willrun4adonutAxewTheAntiSaintKLZMknight123 7 votes
Rintrah
11%
bhuv9191spktobalaMolemanisbestchampI_tell_no_tales_1Windows10MarvelNoob 6 votes
Nimrod
3%
Doom_and_GloomTrongNov 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Scoprion
    Who do you have at r4 currently?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Scoprion
    Agree that we need to know who your other R4s are.

What I can definitely tell you is that I use my scorpion way more than any of these others maybe except nimrod.
  • Options
    UnknownDOVUnknownDOV Posts: 7

Who do you have at r4 currently?

A_Fungi said:

Agree that we need to know who your other R4s are.

What I can definitely tell you is that I use my scorpion way more than any of these others maybe except nimrod.

I currently have Hercules at R4. I also have hulking at R3 and I could R4 but I would like different classes.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Those are some tough choices to have. I personally love my rank 4 Nick.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Nick Fury
    I have nick scorp and nimrod at r4 sig 200 and would highly recommend any of them
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
    Honestly, the goal should just be paragon. In that sense, there isn’t a wrong choice here. Access to r4 materials improves once you are there.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    No wrong answer. R4 isn’t needed anywhere in game yet aside from getting to paragon so go with whoever you play the most.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apoc and Scorpion.