2023 Battlerealm Brawl and our First Ever Player Summit!

Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,269
edited July 2023 in General Discussion

The Battlerealm Brawl Begins Soon!

Calling all Summoners! The search for the greatest Summoner in the Contest is starting soon! Take part in the Battlerealm Brawl, prove your might, and win some fantastic prizes!

The Battlerealm Brawl is coming your way this October, and you may be eligible to participate! The top 8 eligible Summoners in the Gladiator’s Circuit of Battlegrounds: Season 10 will qualify for the finals, live in Vancouver, British Columbia!

And for the first time ever, Summoners can join us in Vancouver to attend the event live or keep up with all the action on Twitch!

The road to Battlerealm Brawl starts this August in Battlegrounds. Between August 9th and September 6th, players competing in Season 10 of Battlegrounds will also compete to qualify for the Battlerealm Brawl.

The Top 8 Summoners on the Gladiator Circuit leaderboard that meet the criteria listed on the official Battlerealm Brawl Website, and in our Official Rules and Regulations at the end of the Season will qualify to move on to the Quarter Finals in Vancouver!

For all of the details, including the list of Prizes, check out our official Website!

The First-Ever Official Marvel Contest of Champions Player Celebration

Since the pandemic, one of the things we've missed the most is spending time with our Summoners, one on one. The New York Comic Con experience was something we looked forward to annually and became a place for our players to come together, celebrate each other, and connect over our shared love of Marvel Contest of Champions.

That is why this year, we're really excited to invite you all to join us in Vancouver for our first-ever player summit and celebration!

Win prizes, be the first to discover what’s coming to The Contest next, and much more!

The MCoC Player Celebration will take place at a separate location in Downtown Vancouver, BC (Location to be announced soon) and will be a day of early looks, new announcements, hands-on experiences with new and unreleased Champions, and much more!

Mix and mingle with your fellow Summoners, meet the Developers of Marvel Contest of Champions, compete for rewards, and more!

This invitation is going out to every Summoner in the Contest! No matter where in the world you are, we hope to see you on October 20th, 2023, for this celebration of The Contest and our Summoners!

For all of the information you need, and to get your free tickets, visit our site!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Sounds sick, I'm excited
  • BendyBendy Posts: 5,609 ★★★★★
    So wish i could get there seems like it be such a fun day
  • AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    I wonder if upcoming champs between now and October will be available to use. Would be interesting to see people adapt to defenders that we haven’t had much experience with
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 443 ★★★★
    Can't wait to come! Never got a chance to go to comic con so really looking forward to it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    hope everyone that goes has an amazing time
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★
    Sounds like fun 🤩

Why are some regions excluded - difficult prize laws for contests and giveaways to get around? Bummer for our friends in Quebec for sure.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I think what could be really great in the future events is that if you can create specific tab under BGs where everyone has access to all the champs at max rank possible at the time and max sig as well. Players can pick there decks as they want. This will eliminate the big and small roster problem and completely focus on skill.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,925 ★★★★★

I think what could be really great in the future events is that if you can create specific tab under BGs where everyone has access to all the champs at max rank possible at the time and max sig as well. Players can pick there decks as they want. This will eliminate the big and small roster problem and completely focus on skill.

This would be the absolute best approach to this, but knowing Kabam they probably want it to be spending based
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Why is Greece excluded?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Tbh, could be a good idea make a category Brawl, that 8 places Will be taken by whales, should do something by ranked accounts, to grab high, mid and low end players

Brawl of the wallets :p
  • Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Posts: 15
    I think introducing different Prestige for BGs would be a good idea. average of all 30 champs would be your BGs prestige and you can host tournaments based on different level players based on that.
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    Exciting!
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Hey [CLASSIFIED] is an elligible country! I think i know Who to root for ... Probably
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★

Why the list of participating countries is SO small?

See Mike’s response to my question above.