**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Fire Extinguisher timeline - too tight?

SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
Hello MCOC forum community,
I tried to see if anyone mentioned this or if I have misunderstood the fire extinguisher special objective this week.
Do you guys think this objective has a very small window of completion? To complete the rift 7 times, you need 7 entry keys. The seventh one will not be available until the last day. I think it is not very well planned out or not very player friendly.
Just want to see if you guys feel the same and if we can politely ask Kabam to rethink this month’s objective. I assumed this objective will repeat three more times and just want to see if we can make our month more enjoyable for the players.
Thanks for reading and hope you guys can share some tips on a workaround (if possible) or correct me if I misunderstood this objective.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    There are more keys somewhere. I don't think it's just 7 keys
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 216 ★★
    edited July 2023
    I think the same, because the short window time i lost the last objective :/
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,984 Guardian
    That's my biggest complaint with it too. Would be nice if the objectives were monthly and not weekly and had a 2 day buffer to finish the objective.
  • Options
    BaFuBaFu Posts: 2
    I did my 7th run 1 hour after the objective expires, this is too tight.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,469 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I have 1 key from the 28 day event (11 points) that didn’t need to use last week. Those give a good start to this.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,537 ★★★★★
    I agree - I actually didn't realise it was this tight at all, and I've missed out on 500 7* shards.

Which is annoying, but only that. It's 100% my fault for not realising it, and not checking what was going to expire. But as feedback to the design team: since the solo objectives refresh on the same day you get your last entry, you only have that 24 hr period to complete the seventh run through the rifts for your 500 shards.

You can't do it early.
    You can't do it late.
    You do it on Wednesday, or you don't do it at all...

I think it's a pretty tight window, and it's easy to miss it you just don't check out what's hiding in the solo objectives - I think they've overcompensated for letting people rush through last month and probably didn't realise how restrictive it is this month.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,537 ★★★★★
    On the plus side, I still have an entry left over, so whilst I can't 'catch up' to get the shards I missed, at least I can get a day ahead this week, and reduce the chances of doing it again...
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 769 ★★★
    If you do all 7 entries as well as open nexus crystals you get a bonus entry with option to pick path. I saved it until the next challenge started so I have that additional entry to make the rest of the weeks easier. I recommend doing the same.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 197 ★★
    I didn't notice till it was too late. I'm stuck in a carina challenge in lol. 100% on me but still annoying to miss out on 7* shards.. oh well