JUSTICE FOR BARON ZEMO

BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Member Posts: 77
I think it is necessary to do something for Baron Zemo.
1. They limited his fury stacks
2. They changed his armor into a passive, so he is not able to deal with powersnack an armor break nodes anymore
3. They "fixed" the indefinite Zemo lock
So for now the only way to play him is stacking his bleeds and throwing a sp 3 in the end. In my opinion there is no reason to rank him up to r4 / r5 anymore because there are so many better skill champs. He doesnt do enough damage and his indefinite [50%] debuffs are not enough for a powerful kit.

I would suggest to rework his kit again because that is just not fair. Many players spent a lot of money for him and his rankup in july and his kit was crushed completely.

That is a huge L

Comments

• BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Member Posts: 77
    We need all of his debuffs at 100%!!!
    @Maxwell24 No iam mad because I have him on r5 and I think with all that balances he is not even worth it on r4.

Also he is a very nice designed Champion with huge potential so I would like him to get reworked.

Otherwise I would prefer a RDT to rank up my Valkyrie
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 992 ★★★★

2. They changed his armor into a passive, so he is not able to deal with powersnack an armor break nodes anymore
    So for now the only way to play him is stacking his bleeds and throwing a sp 3 in the end. In my opinion there is no reason to rank him up to r4 / r5 anymore because there are so many better skill champs. He doesnt do enough damage and his indefinite [50%] debuffs are not enough for a powerful kit.

I would suggest to rework his kit again because that is just not fair. Many players spent a lot of money for him and his rankup in july and his kit was crushed completely.

That is a huge L

all of this and now the nerf to his root mechanic in which opponent is able to sp3 his way out of the root. I was thinking about taking him to rank 4 but will probably not do that since he's always been nerfed down to the ground.

He has still W Prestige and is a solid attacker/ great niche attacker and can be really annoying as a defender

But overall: Go with Nick/ KP/ Valk
    @Nameless_IW
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

That is a huge L

So your mad that the only way to play him is the actual correct way to play him....
    That is not the only way to play him, that’s disinformation. Stop spreading this nonsense Zemo can currently be played in more than one way and the way you think he’s played is the worst version.
    Nah its not the only way but the only main rotation that is left after the "fix" of course you can change his playstyle