**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

iron spider

wheayoba9wheayoba9 Posts: 25
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
i found on the internet that iron spider icon and was just wondering is that was made by kabam or not? cause it looks pretty like their style. i hope we will get him in game one day (or superior) cause he could be much more unique with his animations and other stuff than silk

Comments

• Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    No it's not official. It's made by @Jay_Axe.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 321 ★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

He’s been in old motion comics a few years back. I’m sure there are plans to add him, just not as prioritized to add another tech spider man (Starky is basically what iron spider would be imo).

I however don’t see the point in putting down other champs? Silk’s a great addition with a lot of cool canon in the comics. She’s a great character, a great champ, and another woman for people to see themselves in! A win on all fronts imo.

Jinx

Wdym "another woman for people to see themselves in"
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

Jinxesaxe said:

He’s been in old motion comics a few years back. I’m sure there are plans to add him, just not as prioritized to add another tech spider man (Starky is basically what iron spider would be imo).

I however don’t see the point in putting down other champs? Silk’s a great addition with a lot of cool canon in the comics. She’s a great character, a great champ, and another woman for people to see themselves in! A win on all fronts imo.

Jinx

representation of Asian women.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Licky said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

ayo that sounds sus😂
  • Options
    wheayoba9 said:

i found on the internet that iron spider icon and was just wondering is that was made by kabam or not? cause it looks pretty like their style. i hope we will get him in game one day (or superior) cause he could be much more unique with his animations and other stuff than silk

SuperDuperBuu made that for me by request for the mcoc wiki since he showed up in the far from home motion comic in 2019. If we keep getting spider heroes him or superior are bound to come with mech arms.

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★
    Licky said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

Representation. Out of 252 champions, only 64 are women. Kabam has talked about how they aim to soften that disparity, and this is a perfect example of them doing that. Hope my point is more clear.

Jinx