Hades and rift event. (Confusing)

__SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
So I ran a path as I usually do rifts for the past several years and it sent me to the same middle. I would finish the path complete and claim my two boxes. I came across a video from Jason virgenes where right where you have to choose to skip sealing a change to sealing one…. He would go to a different path and collect more rewards. Is this accurate or a bug??

I went on to try that myself and it wouldn’t allow me to pick a different path from there. So I exit and message said I would be refunded my entry once I leave. Welllll… I didn’t get refunded my entry and a ticket has been submitted. I’m so confused on this rift event and not quite sure what to do to maximize the rewards. Side note: At the begging…. How do you obtain those items to select ur actual paths??

Thanks in advance for anyone that has the details.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    You cant pick a path in the sidequest, it randomly chooses one for you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    There was a bug at the Champion Selection Node that has since been fixed. To the best of my knowledge, those Rewards have been removed.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    That was a bug that has since been corrected.

There are specific items that you will obtain later on in the month that will allow to choose paths. Without those items it is random every time.
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom and @Furrymoosen thank you for your insight folks… that makes sense. I’ll continue completing the middle for now. 😂😂
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

There was a bug at the Champion Selection Node that has since been fixed. To the best of my knowledge, those Rewards have been removed.

I didn't understand the quest and picked up the AG, but it's still in my inventory
    Lpoo said:

I didn't understand the quest and picked up the AG, but it's still in my inventory
    Ah, I heard as much on here. Thanks for the info.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★

Do you just say things without fact-checking? Did kabam really say "SQ bug rewards will be removed" anywhere? I might be wrong, but so far officials only said the SQ bug will be fixed. But never saw anything about removing extra rewards from players' inventory.
    XFREEDOMX said:

Do you just say things without fact-checking? Did kabam really say "SQ bug rewards will be removed" anywhere? I might be wrong, but so far officials only said the SQ bug will be fixed. But never saw anything about removing extra rewards from players' inventory.
    It was commented on the Forum. I said I appreciated the information. Isn't this redundant?
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

He said "to the best of my knowledge," which has since been updated
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Items should absolutely be removed, but if they will that's another matter entirely, you can't remove and ban people for the mythic crystals and not remove these ones. It's that or give one batch of everything to those that didn't get them.