**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battle grounds scoring problem

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
Why are we only getting half the amount of points from a win, I am very close to the 400k mark and I did the calculations. 1125 for a gladiator win using energy. Is this something new with the update. It's really not cool

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    It’s always been 1125 using energy. That is by design in order to encourage players to use elder marks (which costs units) since a loss with elder marks is worth 2250 twice the amount for a win with energy.

It’s also why arena grinders and spenders have already easily hit 400k by tanking in the lower tiers of victory track. I had 7500 units left over from the 4th of July sales, used less than half on elder marks and hit 400k by day 10. Thanks to the tanking players I hit gladiator’s circuit by week 3
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Energy is actually 3 times less than elders. Makes the points per unit cost the same.

There is a slight calculation error in the alliance points tho
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Yes, you're right in my frustration with bg, it's 2200 for the lost using marks, and 750 for the win.
    I dearly hate battlegrounds but it's the only mode of the game where the rewards are worthy in today's economy