**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

The best suicide team in the game

Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
- Professor X
- Magneto
- Apocalypse
- Colossus
- Omega Red

This team is wild.

I’m sure we’re all aware of the insane utility this team has in their base kit so I’ll just go over how they benefit from suicides.

Professor X:
- Along with suicide damage increase he ramps everyone’s special attack damage.
- With Mags he provides a health barrier which eats up suicide mastery damage to yourself, allowing you to heal at the start of every fight.
- With Colossus he provides poison resistance, again increasing regen capability.
- Focus on SP3 for more sustainability.
Magneto:
- With benefits from Prof X and own bleed resistance he’s constantly healing and never takes recoil damage due to using SP3 only.
- MONSTROUS against metal champs.
Apocalypse
- With benefits from Prof X, own bleed immunity and healing from sig this guy is SUPER sustainable.
- Prof X is the most important champ here yet has no immunities himself. Apoc can solve that by making him horseman.
Colossus:
- With benefits from Prof X and bleed immunity, again more constant regen.
- MEGA damage from SP2.
Omega Red:
- With poison immunity, health barrier and bleed resistance he has awesome regen at the start of each fight.
- With the suicides we know how nuts he is.

Comments

• Options

Oh no not again.

Your posts may cause suicide.

I’ve never made any post about a team with suicide masteries.
  • Options
    When I see a thread I don’t care about I usually just don’t click on it and move on…
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★
    Holy smokes can you please stop
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    So far I’ve been using Agent Venom+ Kraven+ Scorpion synergy together with Nick Fury+dead pool synergy combining with suicide mastery. Agent venom and scorpions being the main MPV in clearing anything. Just play it carefully and you’re good to go.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Kitty-Ghost-Scorpion is a dream trio. Tigra too
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Naw its battlegrounds
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Naw its battlegrounds

Bugged side quests.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,532 ★★★★★
    I do the mutant team, but with Apoc, Prof X, Wolvie Horseman, Cable and Stryfe/AA.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Crys23 said:

Best team to run with suicides is Herc ogBP NF DP + your favorite science champ for those annoying mystics. I recommend Scorpion

Herc does all fights, Scorp does mystics, and both heal at the start due to the NF/DP synergy.
    Herc can't die and heals at the start. No revives or potions needed. Scorp has selectable immunities. Oh, and if there's an annoying science champ who likes to evade, you have NF.

Hey i have them all thanks for the advice
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

So far I’ve been using Agent Venom+ Kraven+ Scorpion synergy together with Nick Fury+dead pool synergy combining with suicide mastery. Agent venom and scorpions being the main MPV in clearing anything. Just play it carefully and you’re good to go.

Thats the other thing i use but not chesseing with Hércules and cheeseing with agent venom feels wrong
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 148 ★★
    says best suicide team.
    doesnt include ghost, kitty, herc. cool
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Where quicksilver
  • Options
    CGR, Nick Fury and Deadpool are all I need. Herc and Immortal Hulk can tag along if they wish.
  • Options

CGR, Nick Fury and Deadpool are all I need. Herc and Immortal Hulk can tag along if they wish.

How would you deal with constant evaders with this team? Like against Nightcrawler or specific nodes?
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    The fact that no one has mentioned Diablo is just wrong
  • Options
    Dab_west said:

says best suicide team.
    doesnt include ghost, kitty, herc. cool

On their own they are the best champs but no team synergises as well as my team does along with all the utility.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

How would you deal with constant evaders with this team? Like against Nightcrawler or specific nodes?
    CGR.
    I use him for everything.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I run Herc, Abs Man, iBom, Mole Man and Nimrod most of the time
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★

Bro does not have nick