**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i reached uncollected! what should I do?

i reached uncollected! what should I do? 52 votes

Go right into 5.3
36%
ThatGuyYouSaw235Tylz101Luke9523QacobCalwooddaddyVbnmeGiantwalrus56DukenpukeCaleb1705Ace2319willrun4adonutSammyDeJaffa_Marvelfan30Hulverine_1Drago_von_DragoEdisonLawMr_Faltu1Windows10 19 votes
Make roster thicker
15%
HoitadoLBN1Nappyishh13579rebel_Ansh_AMknight123Johny_Joestarbigger_daddy 8 votes
Try this new battlegrounds thing
9%
QuikPikBluestoneBen_15455JustAGuyICanSeeUranus 5 votes
grind arena
0%
grind eq+sq
7%
Rogue_PsychoMoosetiptronic_Sham_Tnkeesman 4 votes
time to quit game
30%
bhuv9191SligDogfoodLidSachhyam257Zuko_ILCOpandemoniora_wrJdashCaptainGameIoniqus_797raviXsharmaCyrillFromTulaThePharcide_Rick87_KnightOfTheRealmVickyCR7 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Try this new battlegrounds thing
    Bgs will help you get a better roster, but if you have a couple 6*s or r5 5*s, head into 5.3.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Go right into 5.3
    Dive into Act 5 so you know what you’re up against and what you need for it.

I wouldn’t focus on battlegrounds but I’d try to hit the objectives as often as possible to rack up tokens to spend in the store. It’s the best store in the game right now by far.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Go right into 5.3
    You should be able to get Cavalier with Kitty and Scorpion. Have you done the Crossbone and the Sinister fight before? That might be your first big test in the story mode.
    If your roster is decent, you can take advantage of the matchmaking and make some progress in Battlegrounds. Do your 48hr objectives at the very least and once you get TB and Paragon, the stuff will be better and cheaper.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    time to quit game

JustAGuy said:

Bgs will help you get a better roster, but if you have a couple 6*s or r5 5*s, head into 5.3.

I have a 5* r5 Kitty, Ghost & Scorpion is that enough?
    yes, easy to move forward. Only 5.4 ultron you should have some decent counter. Rest all easy only!
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 500 ★★★
    Make roster thicker
    Uncollected is like entering a candy store. Play arenas and keep going for 3* and 4* versions of all champs. In due course, you will have all but the trophy champs. It helps practice various scenarios in later acts.

Play battlegrounds. You wont likely get past platinum but consistent gold runs will get you 5* and 6* shards and rank up materials. Then build a 6* roster and when you got 5 solid champs, go for cavalier.