F2Ps delight

ShevvelShevvel Member Posts: 185
Even for long standing f2p, the game is totally out of hands to be competitive in same bracket as it was in previous seasons. Recent cash deals is the main reason for it. (wanted to mention it here :D and its not the topic)

As for as i know people with at least first lane full of 6*R5 or 7*R2 are the spenders.

how do you feel when you win against them?

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    I think it’s okay. Can’t forget that the game won’t go on without money. I’ve already decided to start spending depending what items are, but spending will happen. I like the game to stay for many more years to go.
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    No bro i dont like when i loose to people just cuz they had bigger rosters. I HATE CAPITALISM
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    The basic fact is both are correct is some respect the community (game) needs free to play as much as the pay model. Of course those who pay have stronger champs and are larger more competitive. But, kabam has bills to pay which I am sure are large.
    I do understand the despair I will no r5 champs, facing teams in battle grounds with 5 and 6 of thrse. Hopefully, kabam will manage this discourse with the release of more materials in quests, but this seems unlikely.
    One thing which kabam has done nicely is offer unique champs weapon x, sigil witch and Jessica Jones. Aka more exclusive champs it's a pity these have largely underperformed in the same space and hercules, zero and galan
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    As a f2p player If I ever have that thought I just retell myself.....you're a f2p player. Not meant to compete with spenders... Unless u want to devote 100 hrs a week to a mobile game? Just enjoy the game....I'm a casual f2p and there isn't any content I can't beat....yet. I have zero r5 6 stars. It's still balanced enough to play for free
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Games developers should prioritize fun over profits no cap

The problem with pure fun is that it doesn’t pay the bills. In the logic of literally EVERYTHING, there is always a superior class of people (whether due to money or effort here). Even if Kabam stops with the offers, there’ll still be people who do pay and still get far superior rosters than what you have. And if Kabam stops all revenue, well, that would technically make everyone equal since it would end the game. But no one wants that.
  • ShevvelShevvel Member Posts: 185
    Seems like some PPL got offended 😂😂😂👌👌👌
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    edited July 2023

Ruwqiersa said:

Games developers should prioritize fun over profits no cap

And the developers should be paid with rainbows, hugs and sunshine?
    They can get paid still. But the primary payment should be the passion towards making a game. But thats not possible since we live in a capitalist society.