**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Warlock infection interaction with KP

Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 254 ★★★
I have a question about Kingpin's regeneration vs Warlock's infection. I had a recent BG match where KP shrugged off the infection (would reach 20 nanotech charges and then the passive would disappear outright). KP would also get several "immune" call outs during re-(re-re-re)parries and would not gain any nanotech charges at all.

KP's discription says that he is immune to regeneration modification

but to my understanding at least, warlock does not modify the rate but rather prevents healing entirely

I have always been able to counter KP willpower healing with Warlock, and have tried recreating this interaction in solo content without success.

Is there something in either kit I am not understanding, or something to do with the BG regen meta that I am overlooking?

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,441 ★★★★★
    Warlocks infections drop off quicker the more buffs the opponent has. Does KP get lots of buffs in the meta?
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 254 ★★★

Warlocks infections drop off quicker the more buffs the opponent has. Does KP get lots of buffs in the meta?

Stacking regeneration buffs from attacker proximity, that must be it. Thank you!
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,441 ★★★★★
    Caleb1705 said:

Stacking regeneration buffs from attacker proximity, that must be it. Thank you!
    Your welcome.