**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst bundle question

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Does anyone have a screenshot of today's (7/19/23) Thronebreaker catalyst offer that I think was a pop-up offer on login? I was opening the game and then had to put my phone in my pocket and it didn't lock. When I pulled it back out I was on a screen asking me to pick the class of a T5CC.

The only thing I can figure is that there was a pop-up that got pushed but I don't know what was in the offer or how much it cost. I need to find out if there is anything in it besides the T5CC so I can determine if I can request a reversal. If it had other items I don't want to accidently use them but if it is something that will be too much of a pain to not use for a while I'll have to just take the loss and not ask for a reversal.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,697 Guardian
    Just send a message to support asap and they might be able to get it reversed before it would ever be an issue
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 413 ★★★
    hello fellow alliance member
  • Options
    Without knowing what else might have been in it I can't risk using any items or opening any crystals or leveling or ranking champs though because even if I have extra of what I use for them to take back don't they refuse to reverse if you did anything that related to the offered items?
  • Options
    Hi ShuGokis.

I don't need the offer info now because an alliance member got 1 for me. Can anyone clarify the terms they usually enforce for using things in offers you ask for reversal of though?

This offer apparently had 12 T5B and 1 million gold along with 12 T4CC crystals and the T5CC selector. I can easily not open the T4CC crystals or use the T5CC but if I level any champs which uses gold or use my expiring overflow T5B will they refuse reversal even though I still have plenty of gold for them to take the 1 million back and would still have the extra T5B too?
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 413 ★★★
    as long as you don't use anything and leave it as it was after the purchase you should be fine with them changing it back. open a support ticket soon as possible.