**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

ThroneBreaker Player in need of Alliance.

These are my top 4.
In game name is Doctor Doom -17
I am unable to chat in game so if you use something else to communicate such as a different app, I am more than willing to comply.

Comments

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    You can contact me on LINE. Id is: thomildo
  • Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 157
    Hey we have map5x5 AQ with epic mods and optional 1bg War. No other requirements.
    Part of the Avengers Resistance family, lots of friendly groups and other alliance opportunities if you fancy some change after a while.

If this interests you, add me on Line: eggest1
  • Options
    CaptainEasyCaptainEasy Posts: 42
    Look me up in the game. Game name 'Old Man Easy'. We have a very relax alliance. No requirement. No expectation. Just be active. All levels are welcome.
  • Options
    yodaclimberyodaclimber Posts: 60
    Controlled Collective 2 is looking for 1 summoner. We are AQ focused running maps 544 with mods. We run 1 BG optional war. Line is mandatory for communication. In future and room is available my main branch runs map5 with mods and 2 organized BGs for war.
    HMU on line:
    yodaclimber
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

These are my top 4.
    I am unable to chat in game so if you use something else to communicate such as a different app, I am more than willing to comply.

Our alliance use discord, so if you can add me on disc ''_spiderman.'' i can invite you.. we are a gold 2 aw alliance and if need of cav+ players :)
  • Options
    Anas_wick99Anas_wick99 Posts: 75
    Hoitado said:

These are my top 4.

We are gold 2 pushing for gold 2

Contact me in line for more information: ID: anasboogeyman