**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5* 20k Rating?

Yesterday in the arena i was getting down to my R1 6s and I picked a fight that ended up having 3 5s with 20k+ ratings. I didn’t lose but I’d never seen that before in 3+ years that I can remember. How in the world do you get a 5 rated that high?

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Suicides + boosts I guess
  • Options
    Does the AI use boosts in arenas? I guess I don’t understand how the arena matches are made. I just thought the AI chose a random trio from someone’s roster with the occasional synergy from coincidence.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Does the AI use boosts in arenas? I guess I don’t understand how the arena matches are made. I just thought the AI chose a random trio from someone’s roster with the occasional synergy from coincidence.

While you’re facing AI, you’re also facing teams that other players put together, so it’s going to include their masteries and synergies. I doubt it includes boosts since they have a timer (though it’s still possible), or maybe you faced a team that used boosts that hadn’t expired yet. More likely, there are players that set their masteries to have as high a PI as possible, which would boost arena points but ultimately are pretty bad setups.