**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone worth investing in?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Aegon, Colossus, Mojo, and Guardian I have as a 5 65 already. Aside from that I’m wondering if any of these champions are worth investing in. I’m on 8.1 btw

Comments

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 889 ★★★
    Hulk Nebula BWDO Gamora Longshot (don’t do stryfe)
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    Valkyrie would be main focus
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,061 ★★★★★
    The amount of people not mentioning BWDO is astounding.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 346 ★★★

Agreed. Her shock damage is nuts. Plus aren’t there a few shock vulnerability paths in 8.1 and 8.2? That’s a cheese fest.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    These thread responses make me want to rank up my Hulk, Stryfe, and BWDO… I was so nervous/on the fence about Hulk but sounds like he’s highly recommended.
  • Options

These thread responses make me want to rank up my Hulk, Stryfe, and BWDO… I was so nervous/on the fence about Hulk but sounds like he’s highly recommended.

I’m telling you. Don’t do stryfe. He needs dupe and sigs to be decent in normal content and even then there are better champs. He was fantastic when abyss was relevant, not so much anymore.
  • Options
    A B Y SS
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Hulk hulk hulk and hulk. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention hulk
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    DUHveed said:

Agreed. Her shock damage is nuts. Plus aren’t there a few shock vulnerability paths in 8.1 and 8.2? That’s a cheese fest.
    Plus EQ one quest is cheese fest with her.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 694 ★★★

I’m telling you. Don’t do stryfe. He needs dupe and sigs to be decent in normal content and even then there are better champs. He was fantastic when abyss was relevant, not so much anymore.
    No he doesnt. You have no experience with him so shut the f up
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

No he doesnt. You have no experience with him so shut the f up
    Then explain why nobody uses him anymore. You can’t stop glazing mid champs and giving horrible advice can you