**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Champs no one talks about

2»

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    Phoenix is the one that makes me rage. She's the freaking Phoenix. Either give her a complete overhaul or give us a new character, a Mutant Jean Grey that has omega-level power.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Anti-Venom. I have a 6* Rank 3 Awakened (with gem) and he is so useful. He has great utility, a passive heal if awakened, and pretty potent Passive Furies.

Plus he is a great defender. His Dash attack has a longer reach than you’d expect.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I hate that I agree with the people saying Squirrel Girl. She's so much fun to play. She's amazing for the EQ Skill node where debuffs fall off quicker and you get a fury passive instead. Her instant bleeds go insane. But she's such a high-skill champ for such a relatively small payoff. If you get hit, you're done. Your combo is gone and it takes all of her utility and damage with it. I don't think she needs all that many tweaks to be a great Skill champion but she does need them.

Cap WW2 is also very forgettable. At least OG Cap is a constant opportunity to get some sweet, sweet Willpower healing thanks to the Fatigue debuff he places on you when you hit his block. I always love to see OG Cap in a quest. Cap WW2, not so much.

Ms Marvel is also completely forgettable. I don't even remember if she's the one that's in Realm of Legends or if that's OG Captain Marvel.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Sandman

And to think he had tons of hype before release
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 611 ★★★
    Aarkus, that bald man have an incredible damage and power gain output, but Cosmic Class is full of broken champs lol
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Lpoo said:

I know Black Bolt has synergies but I always forget about him. Also why does his sp2 in ROL do damage to himself?

That's his old kit, ROL champs never have their kit changed. It's why old jugg is still in there. For some reason his sp2 even though it was awful damaged himself.

On topic though a lot of the old god tiers aren't really talked about much anymore since they faded into the background. Medusa, Stark Spidey, even Blade someone deemed game breaking is just another champ these days.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Og cap Marvel: what happened to her and where is she, lmao.

Special mention : I really think that even after his buff, Juggernaut doesn't get enough attention and credit, as he is supposed to. Even though he is in a race, with the likes of Doom, BWCV, Rintrah, Tigra et al.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    Psycho man... no wonder why-he's pretty bad
    But he's so cool I love him

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

I know Black Bolt has synergies but I always forget about him. Also why does his sp2 in ROL do damage to himself?

I considered mentioning him but for some reason i always remember him It probably is his Boss speech being silent i laughed because i did'nt know what i spected
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 250 ★★
    Plain ol Guillotine hits fn hard and gets zero love. Also OG Thor.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Champs I sometimes forget exist until I come across them in a quest - Ms. Marvel, Medusa, Electra, Electro, and Proxima Midnight.

The champ I feel like I’ve seen the least talk about is MoonDragon. She’s the only newer champ I feel like I haven’t seen or heard anything about since her release.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    What’s wrong with Squirrel Girl.

https://youtu.be/qa1DW4VXJqQ
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

For me, it's the following:

- Squirrel Girl
    - Ironman (tech)
    - Superior Ironman (deserves a buff)
    - Beast (so much potential, needs a buff)
    - Dormammu (needs a buff)
    - Sentry (desperately needs a buff)

I find it funny you mentioned Sentry since they made those 2 synergy sets "The Battlerealm is changing..."
    And "...Time we changed, too."

Sadly.... Sentry remains the only one forgotten.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★

I've only heard one person ever talk about Mr. Positive.

Thanks for shoutout. Glad the trend is on. 😊
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    My list is...
    Moondragon, Black Bolt, Karnak, Mr. Positive and Sandman