Members that are no longer in the alliance still have defenders locked in AW BGs

DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
We have a member that left the alliance weeks ago, but had placed defenders in an AW BG back when persistent placement phase first opened up. His defenders are still on the map without an account name over the defenders. As far as I can tell, there's no way to remove them.

Comments

• Man2thMan2th Member Posts: 54
    Way to go Kabam with the “fix”

This ain’t good 🫣
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★★
    There are going to be so many problems with this, they need to run preseason for a couple of weeks at least.
  • Siva22akSiva22ak Member Posts: 80
    I placed knull silver surfer Hawkeye terrax and gorr in defense but in my champion tab am seeing domino and kraven locked in aw what I do now my kraven rank down tickets going to expire I can't use it now

• Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Now that attack started, do you still have that former member’s champs on defense?
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★

Now that attack started, do you still have that former member’s champs on defense?

For the current war yes, but they have been removed from defense for the next war.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Just got one of these at the end of today's attack phase.

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

Just got one of these at the end of today's attack phase.

Aaaah can't believe your alliance amte left on January 1st 1970, truly a programmer's favorite date