**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Inferno nexus crystal bug

bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
Sorry, I didn't take screenshot but, I noticed that I didn't get the same amount of t3a shards from the crystal that appeared on selection screen.
When I opened the crystal, I was presented with 200 6* shards, 2178 t3a shards, and 2250 mystic t5cc. I chose t3a shards but it only gave me 1453 t3a shards.

Comments

• Options
    Legotb27Legotb27 Posts: 57
    Huh weird
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 167
    Same sent ticket they did eff all about it. Good luck with resolving this. Seems they don’t care. I even had it recorded fully me collecting and my inventory before hand and after and was still told too bad. It’s a joke. It happened 6 times to me so I’m out that times 6
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Chiicc said:

Same sent ticket they did eff all about it. Good luck with resolving this. Seems they don’t care. I even had it recorded fully me collecting and my inventory before hand and after and was still told too bad. It’s a joke. It happened 6 times to me so I’m out that times 6

Can you post the video here?