**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Empty space between characters and hits don’t land [More Info Needed]

TheBletTheBlet Posts: 991
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So another bug has reared it’s ugly head. Read on.....

In aw I was fighting she hulk with hawk eye. When I went to attack, my character stopped before the opponent and started punching. Hits were not landing. You could have for another champ in the space. Like there was an invisible bubble between the two that I couldn’t get past. So while my character is attacking the opponent proceeds to whoop my ass of course. Then controls stopped working for like 5 seconds. I lost two champs from this and now I have to waste revives.

WTH is happening?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Have also seen this. Happened with my hyperion in an AQ fight yesterday.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @TheBlet. I haven't been able to get this to occur on my end so far. Can you let me know what device this happened on? Also, would you be able to provide screenshots or video? Thanks so much for letting us know about this, and for sticking with me while I look into it for you.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Mabye. It culd be. U dash in after she SP to quik.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    I noticed my gambits sp1 completely misses the opponent if your to close. Complete miss they just stand there.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited November 2017
    And just because someone from kabam hasn't had the issue doesn't mean it doesn't exist do more testing kabam.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    It has happened number of times that in between combos my one hit mis the opponent and it has happened in the case of when opponent is hitting me as well
  • Kabam try to fix this thing man , I lost my SW while fighting cable in AQ , firing sp2 on her own , heavy attack on her own , but not landing anything on the oppponent , dashing back on her own after 2 hits ,
  • Why are you guys asking for videos and screenshots , it’s your UI , aren’t you guys monitoring this thing ? I am speaking on behalf of all the alliances here who have been running map 5 and map 6 , give us compensation for AQ and put it into maintenance and fix it before **** just gets real
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    I'm having issues landing specials after combos. I keep getting blocked.