Options

Is this a bug

DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
Little confused here. Went to overflow and looks like I’m able to claim the energy again from the solo event even though I had already claimed them for this week. Is this happening to anyone else? Don’t want to claim them if it is a bug

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,273 ★★★
    As Kabam sent compensation about this, some lines we will do more than once.

It's ok
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★

It's ok

That’s not what this is. The compensation didn’t have the nexus crystals. I don’t have any in my stash to claim.

Did you just go up a progression level?

• Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    DRTO said:

Little confused here. Went to overflow and looks like I’m able to claim the energy again from the solo event even though I had already claimed them for this week. Is this happening to anyone else? Don’t want to claim them if it is a bug

If you look at the text, it says milestone 2-6 so its not really a bug
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★

It's ok

That’s not what this is. The compensation didn’t have the nexus crystals. I don’t have any in my stash to claim.

Oh well I did get paragon today so maybe that’s why
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★
    DRTO said:

It's ok

Oh well I did get paragon today so maybe that’s why
    That’s probably what it is then. Objective reset when you went up a level.

This has been mentioned a couple times on here as a possible bug/exploit but Kabam hasn’t commented on it. I’m not sure if it’s safe to claim and use them or not.