**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing bg rewards.

i am a player who "abused" the mythic crystal bug. they took all the champs from my account and it got unsuspended. when i logged on this morning i had my solo rewards my gladiator circuit rewards but not the alliance reward. this is really concerning since my alliance placed top 5. I dont know if this has something to do with the mythic crystals but if it does have something to do with it that is unfair.

Comments

• Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 104
    Ametz06 said:

i am a player who "abused" the mythic crystal bug. they took all the champs from my account and it got unsuspended. when i logged on this morning i had my solo rewards my gladiator circuit rewards but not the alliance reward. this is really concerning since my alliance placed top 5. I dont know if this has something to do with the mythic crystals but if it does have something to do with it that is unfair.

Fr. I grinded countless hours and I just don’t get them? They didn’t give any warning against that and literally said WE WILL NOT BE PUNISHED.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    They Said noone will be banned.