**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are missing battlegrounds rewards due to the mythic crystal bug?

I have seen multiple people on the forums post about missing battlegrounds rewards. some people were missing gladiator circuit rewards, but most were missing alliance rewards. the one thing I noticed was these people posted about their accounts being suspended for the mythic crystal fix. I don't know if the account suspensions had anything to do with the rewards (i think it does). But i have asked everyone in my alliance and they said they have all gotten their alliance rewards. it would make sense to me that the account suspension was the cause of this because rewards were distributed at that time. In my eyes either Kabam made yet another mistake or they purposely knew what they were doing by suspending accounts at the time of battlegrounds rewards.

Comments

• Options
    AHNAHN Posts: 19
    I hope they address this. I got the solo event rewards but still not the alliance rewards.
  • Options
    Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Posts: 53
    Yes I sent a ticket to the support team they said that they would come soon.