**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What can Hercules NOT deal with?

This can be a specific character e.g. a difficult mystic or an ability e.g. evade.

Ideally if you could write a list, I’m assuming it won’t be very long lol

Comments

• Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Spite
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,495 ★★★★
    The new marked buff/debuff/whatever it is, buffet/neutralise/nodes that shorten buff length considerably, ability accuracy lowering, there are plenty of dangerzones not to walk Herc into, but if he isn't directly countered you can most likely walk into the fight and just swing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    AAR
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★
    Most mystics, anything that prevents or punishes buffs
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,594 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Most mystics, anything that prevents or punishes buffs

I disagree. I Ooga Booga caveman smash mystics all the time with Hercules
    You disagree? Quite a unique forums presence
    LMAOOO I know it's very rare for anyone to disagree with each other on here
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    I did all of act 6 on an alt account with a 5* Hercules. The only path I can recall he didn't work for was when the opponent has to be bleeding. I think the node is called so you bleed or something like that. Pretty much the only nodes he can't do are when he can't do damage for some reason. Other things might make it difficult, but he can still do it.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 712 ★★★
    Rejection. He can’t even.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★

I did all of act 6 on an alt account with a 5* Hercules. The only path I can recall he didn't work for was when the opponent has to be bleeding. I think the node is called so you bleed or something like that. Pretty much the only nodes he can't do are when he can't do damage for some reason. Other things might make it difficult, but he can still do it.

Yeah Do you bleed roadblocked me for awhile
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Buff duration and buff proc manipulation
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 166
    Haters
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    Hercules can not deal with being ignored
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    Mister sinister with buffet and crit me with the best shot
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,472 Guardian
    edited July 2023
    BWCV
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    There are things that directly counter his potent abilities (like the variety of buff control options) but some of the reason he is so great is because of the massive amount of damage that he does. The fact that after an easy and accessible ramp-up he obtains another 120% burst of physical damage and armor penetration just bypasses so many defensive abilities that it is a bit nuts. If he didn't have the slight benefit from bleed/poison debuffs to make him LC/DE friendly, then that would have been a bit of a balance.

There are mostly just things that are more annoying for him when at a sufficient level: like crazy regeneration, the fact that he only has small damage reduction against bleed and poison and nothing besides the immortality to negate other debuffs, nodes that require specific fight conditions such as placing a lot of debuffs (can possibly be worked around with Cap IW, etc) or those fights that reduce damage by 95% except for specific sources.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Assuming he has no synergies or node help just regular old Hercules (sig200).
    Do you bleed
    Buffet
    Wong (awakened)
    Rintrah
    Mojo
    Staggering beauty node (I think that’s what it’s called)
    Power play
    Longshot
    Acid wash
    Bloody mess
    Armor - 4
    Caustic temper
    Hubris
    Pleasure to burn
    Special connoisseur
    Thunderstruck
    That’s gonna sting

To name a few.. lol
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    yo mama
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 242
    shirts. man has no nipple shame, the victory pose creeps the wife (and myself) out. o_0
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,231 ★★★★★
    He's allergic to cilantro.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,215 ★★★★
    Mephisto can be annoying