T4CC Why can we not sell when 2 Cats higher in game now

WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 90
So know at 1 time these were the top Catalyst in game but by now most have a ton of these in stockpile. Why hasn't there been a release where we can sell them yet? This is my stock & I probably have about the middle amount as most of fellow alliance. The random 1 time a year trade up isn't a fix.

Comments

• WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 90
    I just pop about 20-30 at a time if I get low but by the time I use all those already back to adding to surplus
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Two guesses:

1. It’s a low priority change with every thing else going on.
    2. They don’t have an easy way to progression lock it to prevent lower progression levels from selling them and don’t want to deal with the support tickets from people saying they did it on accident.

Might be a combination of both of those guesses.

I do agree we should be able to sell tier 4 catalysts but it’s low on my want list also.
  • WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 90

Two guesses:

1. It’s a low priority change with every thing else going on.
    2. They don’t have an easy way to progression lock it to prevent lower progression levels from selling them and don’t want to deal with the support tickets from people saying they did it on accident.

Might be a combination of both of those guesses.

I do agree we should be able to sell tier 4 catalysts but it’s low on my want list also.

I could use the boost to gold though or the few t5cc shards they would make