**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Question for those who grind arena for champs

PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
How much of a difference do ouchies make? Like is it the difference of fighting 20 matches instead of 25? And what's your strategy?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    More attack = less time you have to grind. With my roster, I was spending about 2-3 hours to get through my 6*s 3 times a day. That's a significant amount of time you have to dedicate. It isn't about the points, but the time it saves in fights.
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    Ah. Makes sense. OK Thanks
  • Options
    What do you mean by ouchies? My strategy is to use 5* to pass 10 wins, then switch to 6* and 7* for the rest. To make it interesting for myself, I want my champs to have synergy with each other. I sometimes use arena boosts paired with the 40 min or 1 hr Champion boosts to improve my scores. As of now, I haven't been grinding for too long cuz of real life but using all my 6* champs I'd reach for one run, I'd probably reach 11Mil
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    PSAA said:

How much of a difference do ouchies make? Like is it the difference of fighting 20 matches instead of 25? And what's your strategy?

For example with ouchies you complete a round in 1 hour - without then takes 1hour 30-35 min for an approx
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    You generate more points while cutting down the fighting time required to end a fight. Even faster if you take the top matches after selecting your champions.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

What do you mean by ouchies? My strategy is to use 5* to pass 10 wins, then switch to 6* and 7* for the rest. To make it interesting for myself, I want my champs to have synergy with each other. I sometimes use arena boosts paired with the 40 min or 1 hr Champion boosts to improve my scores. As of now, I haven't been grinding for too long cuz of real life but using all my 6* champs I'd reach for one run, I'd probably reach 11Mil

"Ouchies" are suicides in a world where the use of the term "suicides" might offend someone. The people that might be offended are unlikely to be the people who might actually have a reason to be offended. To answer the OP, suicides get you more points per fight and make the fights shorter. I can't imagine grinding for a champ though.
  • Options

"Ouchies" are suicides in a world where the use of the term "suicides" might offend someone. The people that might be offended are unlikely to be the people who might actually have a reason to be offended. To answer the OP, suicides get you more points per fight and make the fights shorter. I can't imagine grinding for a champ though.
    Thanks for the clarification, I've never used suicide masteries. Is the point boost from the actual mastery or is it because the champ's power rating is higher than normal?
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    They also have the added effect of not triggering Death Matches with more of your roster. It’s the difference of being able to run my r3 5* or not. Which could be the difference in score.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    DONT. I gave my literal level best, and was glued to the screen fighting to get even an ounce of Absorbing man (the problem was I only had 50 6 star champs). I ended up in the top 25-30 percent.
    There will always be more rigorous grinders. It's a huge gamble and hustle, with no assured result. Tread carefully
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Thanks for the clarification, I've never used suicide masteries. Is the point boost from the actual mastery or is it because the champ's power rating is higher than normal?

The more PI your champion has then the more points you can generate. Suicide mastery boost those total PI further up to increase the score points. You can combine this further with those arena booster to generate more score points for a set of time duration.
  • Options

The more PI your champion has then the more points you can generate. Suicide mastery boost those total PI further up to increase the score points. You can combine this further with those arena booster to generate more score points for a set of time duration.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

The latter.