Your guys’ best crystal opening?

ArcRezArcRez Member Posts: 14
I got arena compensation on my alt, and decided to pop open a cav crystal, and ended up getting a 6 star nexus. 0.6% chance of that happening, i was genuinely shocked. But ofc my luck cant be all good, nexus was nightcrawler, silver centurion, and og cap lmao.

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Silver Centurion. Easy choice.

Dr. Zola
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    It was the Nexus with Galan, Valk and Thing, happened somewhere in the beginning of this year. Overjoyed and utterly torn as to what champ to take.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    Sunspot 6* recently.

But the one that made me amazed was Cosmic Ghost Rider 5* in 2022 right after he entered the contest.
    Really a great champion that helped me so
    much with Wasp and Juggernaut
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    It rarely happen, but my most shocking pull recently was a 6* Adam Warlock from some Feature Paragon crystals.

But it seem that some players was able to get 7* champs from Mythic crystals and it wasn't even down to luck ;) .
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Back when Titania was so new to the contest that she hadn't even popped up in the featured crystal yet, people on Line were opening cavs to get her. I decided that I was going to make a joke so I opened a cav, hoping for a 3* Titania just so I could yell, "Hey guys, I got Titania from a cav!"

Yeah, I know, silly, but I kind of wanted in on all of the luck people were having (or at least trying to have by opening those cavs).

Well, gee, I opened a single cav and there she was. But not a 3*. I pulled a 6* Titania. It's the first and only time I've ever pulled a featured 6* champion from one of those cavs. Granted, I rarely buy them to begin with, but still. I was overjoyed.

I also opened a mythic nexus crystal from one of those daily deals. It contained Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic and Scorpion, all 6*s. I don't think I've ever had a 6* nexus crystal that good before.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    When the current featured first came out I popped a bunch got Zemo Fanta Man Shocker Wolverine and Viv
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    Getting 4* crossbones from a single featured crystal back when he was first released in 2016
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    I opened all 50000 chips on OG Arena Crystals, got 0 units. So with all my good luck thought is open a couple of silk paragon crystals and got two 4*s. Then I opened all 7 of my cavalier underground crystals, all 3s and 4s, been a productive day.

On my alt I'm still saving for the extortionate suicides.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    This feature crystal has been very lucky for me, got all the feature champs plus a new Woverine from about 17 crystals. I even dupe FAM and Shocker. Pleasantly surprise since my luck is usually aweful with feature openings.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Special mention to the event quest cav crystals (during the Zemo month, if i remember correct). I ended up taking home a 6 star Groot and Winter soldier. And i so wasnt mad. It was 2 back to back 6 star openings, in a crystal with a less than rare chance to pull 6 stars. Just surprised and happy, lol
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    e

Easily this 3 pack pop