Options

How to beat 6.3.6 CAIW

I have no good crit champs for CAIW besides elsa, should i r2 her or are there other options?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian
    Doom with Diablo synergy gets guaranteed crits on heavy while opponent is staggered. He also power controls. Even a 5* would work if you got one
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    i was exploring 6.3.6 the other day. its best to use champs who can tank sp3s like nick fury
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

I have no good crit champs for CAIW besides elsa, should i r2 her or are there other options?

Scorpion and Miles have Taunt, it will keep the specials coming and not stacking
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Doom with Diablo synergy gets guaranteed crits on heavy while opponent is staggered. He also power controls. Even a 5* would work if you got one

It doesn’t seams like they have Doom or Diablo on their roaster
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,205 ★★★★★
    If you have heimdell, even unranked , bring him to help tank a sp3.

Angela gets +2100 crit rating on heavy attack, so if you can parry heavy, she’s good, and if you can squeeze Odin on the team,their synergy and his prefights make her a beast.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    edited August 2023
    hi_im_sir said:

i was exploring 6.3.6 the other day. its best to use champs who can tank sp3s like nick fury

to the people disagreeing with me lmk when you can solo caiw 5 times in a row😂
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Rocket Cgr Sersi
  • Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 103

CGR and just sp2 cycle
  • Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 103

Scorpion and Miles have Taunt, it will keep the specials coming and not stacking
    Angela also crits a lot when past 2 bars so just hold 3 bars until the precisions start to fall off
  • Options
    Y’all are forgetting the Specials sequence node on CAIW, crits won’t matter that much if you can’t survive the special 3, the best options might be Scorpion and Miles, they will practically make the fight normal (not considering the shield). If OP had Sparky it would be a no brainer option
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Does scorp work? Only his crits right? I think that's who I used for the taunt but I definitely revived a lot.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian

Pikolu said:

It doesn’t seams like they have Doom or Diablo on their roaster
    He doesn't show many 5 stars, so it is a possibility they have them. I also forgot to put the disclaimer, if you have him, doom with...
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    I would just cgr him. Your options arent great and you will have to revive so cgr would be the most cost efficient
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★
    The fight is hard to solo. With heimdal you can survive the first sp3 so you’ll have two rounds of the SP1-2-3 to do as much damage as possible. CGR is maybe you best bet for that approach. Angela, Elsa, and Gamora might all be good options for champs that hit hard and crit a lot if you can use them to get to the boss and then use team revives instead of single revives to get more bang for your units.

I never tried the taunt approach but scorpion seems like he’d be very slow for that with no DOT or sting damage.

Or you can try to control power and keep him from 3 bars.

I did the brute force, do as much damage as possible and revive approach to get though him.
  • Options
    Johny_JoestarJohny_Joestar Posts: 57
    Should i rank up some of my 5* instead?

• Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★

Kitty pryde 100%. Kitty pryde crits so often she’ll destroy that fight. If you can awaken him, black panther is a good option as well.
  • Options
    Tonyman_24Tonyman_24 Posts: 15
    Cgr,sunspot,ghost(if your comfortable playing with ghost),,fury(first use fury his attack boost will help) gambit with apoc(if you know how to use gambit) and gamora
  • Options
    Tonyman_24Tonyman_24 Posts: 15
    If you hemidall use him in champion swapner before cap or bring a new champ in swapner to counter cap iw also keep health pot,revive pot and units depending on your skill
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 114
    You have attuma, he's a good crit champion. Also omega sentinel can help a lot by tanking his sp3, make sure you have 3 cowardice debuffs on caiw before he pops his sp3 and you'll live through a couple.

Also update your masteries for max crit rate to help yourself along.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 905 ★★★★
    Isn't there a node that reduces buff duration? That's why i didn't use CGR for exploration
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 114
    hi_im_sir said:

hi_im_sir said:

to the people disagreeing with me lmk when you can solo caiw 5 times in a row😂
    Are you saying you solo'ed with Nick fury? At what rank? I'm surprised by this since Nick can only tank 1 sp3 and most of his damage is in bleed.
  • Options

People on the forums only care for high tiers and specific champs, and forget you’re asking about the champs you HAVE.

Magik and Psylocke for power con get control, but you’ll have to rely on rng luck for the crits. I’d suggest to focus on the 6*, scorp for the win